50. Self Defense

It was morning and luckily a Saturday.

All the members of the gang, the two Omegas, and Suraya were already up.
(The three aren't considered as part of the gang, please don't get confused)

Keith who happened to still be worried about Jayden leaving him yesterday on the field was seated on the chair and waiting for Jayden to appear.

Every little sound triggered him because he was well attain to Jayden's presence.

Kira who noticed this walked towards him.

"What's up Keith?" Asked Kira.

"Nothing" he says smiling.

Kira smiled back at him.

"You can't fool me" she says in a serious manner.

"Are you waiting for my brother?" Asked Kira earning a exciting nod from the Omega.

She snapped her fingers in victory.

"I knew it" the girl had a fund smile on her face while the boy giggled.

Moments later Keith felt a presence that could make the hairs on his hair stand. His cheeks turn red and his palms becoming sweaty while he gulped.

His stomach twisting and feet impatiently tapping against the floor.

They were two who walked down the stairs. Jayden and Mason.

Jayden and Mason's conversation could be easily heard while walking down the stairs.

Kira, paying close attention to Keith, secretively pated the boys side.

"You ok Keith, you look kinda nervous" Kira exclaimed but the only things that could come out of his mouth were unfinished sentences.

Kira laughed at his funny state realizing why he was queer.

Kira on the other hand was interrupted by a certain gaze.

She could feel cheeks heat forcing her to bit her bottom lip.

Mason noticed this and smirked at the Omega.

His devilish smirk coming up and her eyes widened as she realized what state she was in.

The two alphas had their eyes on the two omegas who looked astonishingly beautiful.

Jayden smiled at his Omega and walked to his side.

"Keith?" He called his name in question.

"Hm?" The Omega responded trying to cover his fingers that were twitching but was too late. Jayden had already noticed it.

"How are you?-" he asked.

Keith could feel his soul literally leave his body with that question.

" I'm not good at all, with your fine self this close I am just gonna pass out dear God help my soul" the Omega thought.

Jayden smirked at him.

Realizing he delayed his response he quickly stuttered.

"UHH...UM! GO-GOOD!!" He said not noticing he was yelling.

Jayden laughed at his cute Omega as he leaned in closer to his ear.

"You're quite loud" he whispered with his husky voice while Keith was finding it difficult to breath normally.

Keith could feel Jayden's fingers begin to wonder so he hesitantly jumped off his seat.

This made Jayden question him a little.