Chapter 21: Conspiracy and Suspicion

Su Qianqian held Bai Suxue who fell to the ground, staring at Mumian and said: "Mumian, I feel sorry!" she gnashed, without a slightest hint of guilty.

Mumian, who stood behind, did not retreat, looking at Su Qianqian in the eye: "Concubine Su, you shouldn't feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for the lady who has passed away and my Miss who was once weak. You couldn't be clearer about how the lady used to treat you. While the lady died, you treated my Miss like this."

Mumian's sharp language irritated Su Qianqian : "Don't you feel guilty? Although I only know a few words, I still have the minimum conscience. I would accept your apology. What I only hope is that you will not set my Miss in trouble."

Resisting resentment and anger in heart, Su Qianqian turned her face to the other side and no longer took care of Mumian.

Bai Aoxue sneered and looked at Qiwei Bai: "Father, this is the case today. I am tired and want to go back to rest earlier. If you hope I can marry 5th prince, it would be better for you to take good care of those miscellaneous freeloaders in our mansion. Do not make troubles at my place so that I can also have some leisure time when I stayed at prime minister’s mansion. Therefore, you will have fewer headaches concerning my uncle."

Bai Qiwei knew that he had a big loss this time.

Although he had a lot of dissatisfactions with Bai Aoxue , after listening to her words, he also knew that he can only let her leave. This time he suffered a huge loss which cannot be told to others.

"Besides, father, you should go to see a doctor about your hand as early as possible. If it is late, there is no good to be disabled. What would happen if Chengxi Dynasty’s prime minister can’t write? Don’t you think so, father?" Bai Aoxue "warmheartedly" remained of him.

Bai Qiwei felt the pain in his arm, although he did not believe that it was as serious as Aoxue said.

But just in case, Bai Qiwei swung his sleeve hardly, regardless of Su Qianqian and her daughter, and strode out with a group of attendants.

Watching Qiwei Bai's departure, the light of hope in Su Qianqian 's eyes became weaker and weaker until it disappeared.

Bai Aoxue didn’t care about Su Qianqian and her daughter. There was a long time ahead anyway.

"Concubine Su, I hope you can remember this lesson clearly. Next time, I will not be so nice. Especially you, my little sister, I will spare you this time. I wouldn't be bothered if you want to kill me. I just hope that you can cherish your life." Bai Aoxue glared at them.

After that, she left the small courtyard slowly with Mumian and Xiangxue.

The servants in the yard all gave the way for them. Their cautious appearance made Mumian could not help smiling. She laughed and said: "Miss, I never thought there would be such a day. You are really powerful."

After listening to Mumian's words, Bai Aoxue smiled slightly. That mild and bright appearance was entirely different from the bloodthirsty mania appearance she just showed.

But no matter what she looked like, Bai Aoxue was gorgeous.

Although her face was not soul-stirring at the first glance, it was hard for people to forget at the first sight. She had a more and more charming air that only belonged to her.