Chapter 84: Girls Who Love to Smile Always Have Good Fortunes

When Bai Aoxue heard Jun Yeyan’s words, the corners of her mouth quivered involuntarily. She looked at Jun Yeyan and said: “I’m sewing the wound, so I would get better faster. There is no danger.”

Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue suspiciously. He didn’t understand why Bai Aoxue knew this, so he still didn’t feel at ease.

Bai Aoxue sighed helplessly: “I didn’t lie. Why would I hurt myself? I’m not stupid.”

“You’re…” When Jun Yeyan heard Bai Aoxue’s words, he muttered with doubts.

The voice was very weak, so Bai Aoxue did not hear it clearly. She could not help asking: “What did you say? I did not hear you clearly.”

Jun Yeyan found that Bai Aoxue did not hear him. He let go of Bai Aoxue’s hand that held a silver needle and said: “Never mind. But you need to promise that you won’t get injured again.”

When Bai Aoxue looked up, she saw those serious and forbearing eyes of Jun Yeyan. She didn’t know why Jun Yeyan would try to bear something, but her intuition told her that she must make a promise, because she didn’t know what would happen if she didn’t do that!

Bai Aoxue picked up her mouth and smiled then nodded. “I wouldn’t get injured easily.”

Although there was no positive answer, Jun Yeyan knew that Bai Aoxue gave him a guarantee.

Looking at Bai Aoxue’s bright smile, Jun Yeyan found that Bai Aoxue was changing little by little. When he first saw her, she was cold and indifferent like a snow lotus that would not melt. She was noble and unreachable.

Now, although Bai Aoxue didn’t smile all the time, she smiled much more frequently than she used to. Jun Yeyan felt happy from the bottom of his heart.

“Xue, you should smile more. I remember someone once told me that girls who love to smile always have good fortunes.” Jun Yeyan told Bai Aoxue. He signed with emotions as if he recalled something.

When Bai Aoxue listened to what Jun Yeyan said, she raised up her eyebrows slightly but didn’t refute. Jun Yeyan’s story was too long. His past that she didn’t know stored all his sorrow.

But she hoped that Jun Yeyan was happy now.

“I didn’t know that smile could be truly revealed, and I could also smile. It’s wonderful. No bad. I like it very much.” Bai Aoxue looked at Jun Yeyan with her smiling eyes.

In the past, she didn’t know the meaning of life, but she always had faith in her heart to live. So, no matter how hard live was, she was the one that insisted to the end.

Now she thought, perhaps she tried so hard to live in the preceding words because she would come here to meet these people and to experience these things.

If it hadn’t been for those efforts and desperation of the preceding world, then she couldn’t meet these people when she came here. Even if she met, everything was different, wasn’t it?

Once upon a time, Bai Aoxue felt grateful that she had struggled to live in the preceding world.

Many times, when you feel pain in an extreme, you should try to think that it is pain that help you grow up. If you persist, you can have your own glory.

Thinking of this, Bai Aoxue squeezed the silver needle and said: “I should get start. You need to look carefully. By the way, don’t stop me again.”

Jun Yeyan nodded immediately. He clenched his fists involuntarily as if he was in more pain than Bai Aoxue was.

Jun Yeyan watched Bai Aoxue thread the needle skillfully then pierce the tiny silver needle over her skin with flexible and fast actions. She then tightened the thread and sewed her skin.