Chapter 82: The One Who Controlled Dark

And what the man in black said seemed to let everyone see the coming of god of death once again.

At the beginning, if everyone was just scared about the atmosphere of this man who wore a cloak, his title was deadly.

In the entire Chengxi, there was only one person who dared call himself a king. He was Dark King!

The people looked at the man in the cloak with shock. It seemed that his anger was going to destroy the earth.

No one talked, and no one dared talk.

Holding Bai Aoxue, the man turned around and looked at Bai Qiwei viciously.

In the face of that man’s gaze, Bai Qiwei even didn’t have the courage to look up and see him in the eye. He was frightened and restless.

When did Bai Aoxue know this man? Hasn’t this man always been mysterious?! Why would he emerge for Bai Aoxue?

All of these made Bai Qiwei scared and anxious. He didn’t know the friendship between Dark King and Bai Aoxue. He didn’t know if he would kill him.

It was said that the Dark King was bloodthirsty and temperamental. He would kill people according to his mood. He also offended many people in society because of this, but no one dared set him in trouble.

Even the imperial court turned a blind eye to the fact that he named himself a king in secret.

After all, they were not clear about how strong Dark King was. Rumors said that he had already reached the point of superb.

What’s more, he was followed by a lot of talented people. That was why Jun Wuhen submitted to humiliation.

“Zhao, except that bastard Bai Qiwei, kill them all!” Trying to bear his anger of tearing Bai Qiwei into pieces, the man ordered indifferently.

“Yes!” The man named Zhao answered again on the ground.

When he looked up again, Dark King had already disappeared with Bai Aoxue who remained unconscious.

Everyone didn’t come back to themselves until Dark King disappeared for a long time.

Xingzhi and his group looked at Ye Zhaojue worriedly, only to see that Ye Zhaojue was deep in thought instead of worrying about Bai Aoxue who had been taken away.

“Brother! Little niece was taken away!” Xingzhi quickly walked to Ye Zhaojue and reminded.

When Ye Zhaojue listened to Xingzhi, he nodded to show that he knew. He then turned to look at Bai Qiwei and said: “Bai Qiwei, I will let you off today! If something untoward happens to Aoxue, you can’t assuage my hatred even if you die thousands of times!”

Bai Qiwei had never seen Ye Zhaojue look like this. It was the calmness after anger and resentment, but it was also the last silence before the storm.

Bai Qiwei believed that if something happened to Bai Aoxue, Ye Zhaojue would definitely fight with him at the risk of mutual destruction. Maybe Ye Zhaojue would kill him first, and then commit suicide to accompany Bai Aoxue!

Bai Qiwei didn’t realize that his dangerous move was indeed wrong until this moment. He had got it all wrong!

Since Ye Zhaojue saw that Bai Qiwei did not reply him, he glanced at him with hatred: “Bring those injured maidservants and go home!”

After that, Ye Zhaojue swayed his sleeves and turned away.

Xingzhi and others also went back to General’s mansion together with Hongxiu and Wenxi after making proper arrangements.