Chapter 104: On the Day of Marriage, Divorcing Letter

There were some thin-skinned women in the crowd who had already been shy and screamed.

It was that call that pulled the two who were still wantonly indulged back from illusion to reality.

“What…What’s wrong” Su Qianqian raised her head in perplexity but her hands still tightly clasped with Bai Lei’s ten fingers and said slowly.

When Bai Lei heard the scream, he also looked along the voice, which made him so scared that he almost threw Su Qianqian away.

“You whore! How dare you have the face to ask what’s wrong?!”Bai Qiwei strode into the inner room, scolding Su Qianqian in anger.

Su Qianqian finally knew the situation and had eye contact with Bai Lei again. They all saw fear, anger and despair in each other’s eyes!

Su Qianqian had a good idea suddenly. At once she made up her mind then pushed Bai Lei away, picked up the messy clothes on the ground and put them on her body in a hurry to cover her. She was far from Bai Lei as if he was a plague.

“My Lord! My Lord! It is not as what you think. I don’t know what’s going on. I just waked up and became this! I clearly remembered that I went to see Young Miss and combed her hair. Then I felt very tired and lost my consciousness! I know that there must be someone who wants to give me a trap!” Su Qianqian went at Bai Qiwei hurriedly.

Listening to her words, Bai Qiwei smiled coldly and kicked her away with one foot.

“Get away! You such a dirty whore! Things are so clear but you are still cunning! Am I an idiot?! Didn’t I hear what you had just said?! Do you want me to repeat?!”Obviously, Bai Qiwei was out of control. His eyes became red and he was hysterical.

Bai Aoxue stood by and watched the farce coldly. She just waited to leave the most tragic memories for those who had hurt her!

“My Lord! You have misunderstood me! It must be Bai Aoxue who set me up! Yes! Must be her! The little bitch wants me to die!?” Su Qianqian also screamed hysterically.

At this time, she didn’t care about her reputation at all. She must keep her position! Only if she kept her position could she make a long-term plan!

“Shut up! You are such a fucking whore. How dare you slander Aoxue! I heard your conversation word by word. What a shameless person you are! I treat you so well. You should repay me like this! Fine! Fine!” Bai Qiwei pointed to Bai Lei and Su Qianqian and said.

Su Qianqian heard that Bai Qiwei opened his mouth with whore and closed his mouth with whore. She knew that Bai Qiwei would no longer believe her. At this time there was only despair in her heart.

“Father! Mother maybe forced by Bai Lei this parish! Please give my mother another chance!” Bai Suxue walked and stood in front of Bai Qiwei and said earnestly with tears.

Bai Qiwei had already been consumed by anger at that time, looking at Bai Suxue’s pitiful face and it was just as miserable as Su Qianqian.

“Shut up! This prostitute and this cheap slave have been together for so many years! How can I know whether you are my daughter? Don’t call me father! You are a child whom a whore gave birth to!” Bai Qiwei looked at Bai Suxue’s appearance and thought of the words of the two maids in his heart. He only felt that Bai Suxue was more like Bai Lei.

Bai Suxue, who had planned to beg for love, finally lost her hope after listening to such cruel words of Bai Qiwei.

She opened her mouth, but she couldn’t say a word.

“Father… You…?” Bai Suxue listened to Bai Qiwei’s words, shocked and unbelievable.

Nobody expected that things would develop like this, but the only one who could be connected was Bai Aoxue who stood still and watched all these things with cold eyes.