Chapter 31: Staying in the Imperial Palace

After listening to Jun Wuhen’s words, Jun Yeyan fell into contemplation.

"Aoxue, don't lower yourself to his level. My royal brother was used to being spoiled by our royal father. His temper has not changed yet." Jun Wuhen looked at frowning Bai Aoxue.

Bai Aoxue knew that Jun Wuhen intended to give her a step. Therefore, why didn’t she respond him?

"Thank you for your kind notification, Your Highness. I was wrong. Please forgive me, Your Majesty and Your Highness." Bai Aoxue respectfully answered Jun Wuhen.

Jun Wuhen didn’t say too much when he found Bai Aoxue behave so appropriately. Instead, he turned to look at Liu Manyun.

"My dear, why are you so abnormal today. Do you think it is right to request Aoxue to do things unreasonably?" Jun Wuhen glared at Liu Manyun. Everyone could notice his warning in his words.

"Please don’t get angry. I think that Your Majesty and Your Highness would like poetry and songs to accompany under this circumstance." Liu Manyun looked at Jun Wuhen aggrievedly.

If it were in the past, perhaps Jun Wuhen would be softhearted. But today's Jun Wuhen has set a perfect trap waiting for Liu Manyun to jump in, while Liu Manyun didn’t know it.

And how could Jun Wuhen let Liu Manyun pass so easily.

"You thought? It seems that you know me too well and even could speculate my mind. Isn’t it, my dear?" Jun Wuhen said dismally.

Liu Manyun was shocked after hearing Jun Wuhen’s words. Her expression revealed her fear.

"I’m frightened. I didn’t try to speculate your mind, Your Majesty. This time, I’m self-righteous and I won’t do it again." Liu Manyun plopped to the ground and swore.

Bai Aoxue looked at Liu Manyun's quick kneeling. She thought that this woman was probably scared by Jun Wuhen. How painful her knees would be since she knelt so fast?

The worst thing in ancient times was that as long as you see emperors, you needed to kneel. How painful the knees would be?

What a lovely 21st century!

Jun Wuhen knew that Liu Manyun was really frightened this time. Maybe she would really hate Bai Aoxue. So, he stopped scaring her.

"My love, please stand up. I just mention it a little bit. It seems you’re frightened, my love." Jun Wuhen held a smile at the corners of his mouth and looked at Liu Manyun.

After listening to Jun Wuhen’s words, Liu Manyun glanced at his expression. She didn’t stand up trembling until she made sure that he was really not joking.

"Look at your frightened face. I am really wrong." Jun Wuhen held Liu Manyun in his arm.

And Liu Manyun also took advantage of the tendency and reclined into the embrace of Jun Wuhen.

"Your majesty, I know I was wrong. I dare not to cross the line anymore." Liu Manyun said sweetly.

Liu Manyun did not know why Jun Wuhen would change his attitude towards her after the appearance of Bai Aoxue. Was it because she can’t compare with her, so he changed his mind?