Chapter 44: The Day Has Eyes

Wild Princess: Marrying an Ugly Prince

Chapter 44: The Day Has Eyes

Bai Aoxue saw the Mumian go out then slowly walked into the room of Bai Suxue with Hongxiu.

Along the winding blood, Bai Aoxue looked up, while heard Hongxiu’s sniff.

"Siii..."

No wonder Hongxiu would behave like this, even Bai Aoxue was surprised a little bit.

Full of hands and feet were piled on Bai Suxue’s bed. Some of them scattered on the ground still with blood stained on.

Bai Aoxue knew that these were newly cut off within two hours.

The blood did not solidify, and ghastly bones were particularly gloomy in this lighted room.

Hongxiu’s face suddenly turned pale when she saw this. Her hands and feet were involuntarily cold. So many hands and feet definitely belonged to at less a hundred lives.

Although she also killed people, she has never seen such a scene like purgatory. Thinking of this, Hongxiu looked at Bai Aoxue since she was afraid that Bai Aoxue cannot stand such stimulation.

But Bai Aoxue’s move shocked Hongxiu who was originally worried about her.

She saw Bai Aoxue kick the broken arm at her foot and slowly move towards Bai Suxue who hid at a corner.

Such a scene seemed to have no influence on her. So many broken arms and feet were like fake to her. Hongxiu looked at Bai Aoxue who was unusually calm and fearless.

Bai Aoxue was becoming more and more mysterious in her heart, and she was more and more admiring Bai Aoxue’s imposing manner in front of danger.

What Hongxiu didn't know was that once Bai Aoxue could kill a person just for a steamed bun. Her hands stained with blood from countless people at the age of fifteen.

In the hard environment where only one could survive from three thousand, she unruly lived to the end with firm. How can such a scene scare a woman who has survived from thousands of bodies?

Hongxiu looked at Bai Aoxue with admire and held her in increasing awe. Suppressing the desire to vomit, Hongxiu imitated Bai Aoxue at every step.

Bai Suxue, who was in the corner, has already been struck dumb.

Originally, Steward Bai told her that those killers would take act tonight. She, who was waiting for the result nervously, saw mountainous hands and feet after she had dinner and returned to the room.

Although Bai Suxue has been heartless and cruel since she was young, she has not really seen such a bloody and violent scene.

And all this was obviously directed at Bai Suxue. How can she not be panic?

Now Bai Suxue even can't be bothered by the arrival of Bai Aoxue.

Bai Aoxue looked at Bai Suxue who was obviously frightened: "Sister, are you being retaliated since you did something bad?"

If it were at ordinary time, Bai Suxue would definitely snap back. However, Bai Suxue was staring at the door without saying anything.

Bai Aoxue didn’t like to hit a person when he was down. She wouldn’t use such a method to against Bai Suxue. She was thinking about who was provoked by Bai Suxue to revenge himself on her like this.