Chapter 101 Who Will Lose All Reputation

Most of the maids who had been sent by Bai Qiwei dispersed. Only Mumian and few maids waited for the order of Bai Aoxue.

Bai Aoxue didn’t talk or turn back but nodded lightly. Then Mumian, Hongxiu and other maids left.

At this moment, in the capacious room, there were only Su Qianqian and Bai Aoxue.

Su Qianqian held a horn comb in her hand and walked slowly toward Bai Aoxue.

Bai Aoxue sat still and waited for Su Qianqian.

“Aoxue, you belong to 5th prince from today. Let’s forget all the past hatred between you and us.” Su Qianqian picked up Bai Aoxue’s hair and said this with a strange smile.

“Do you think it is possible?” Bai Aoxue allowed Su Qianqian to hold her hair and said faintly.

Hearing Bai Aoxue’s question, Su Qianqian sneered.

Su Qianqian suddenly took out a porcelain bottle from her sleeve and sprinkled the powder around Bai Aoxue. The powder dissipated in a blink.

“Su Qianqian! You…” Bai Aoxue looked at Su Qianqian with a shock. She fell down weakly on the dressing table before finishing her words.

Looking at Bai Aoxue’s tightly closed eyes, Su Qianqian released Bai Aoxue’s hair and smiled coldly: “Bitch, you really believe it! However, I just want to lower your vigilance! Bitch, you will lose all your reputation! This is a lifelong shame to you!”

The viciousness in her words can be heard by anyone.

Su Qianqian quickly walked to the door, slightly opened it and found no one outside. Su Qianqian also felt relieved. Before coming here, she had told her maids to lead Mumian and others away.

Su Qianqian was anxiously walking around and waiting for Bai Lei to meet her.

“Miss, Prime Minister sent me to ask what you need.” The voice of Bai Lei outside the door appeared in time. Su Qianqian’s hanging heart also relaxed.

“Stop talking nonsense. Come in quickly!” Su Qianqian snapped.

Hearing Su Qianqian’s voice, Bai Lei who was outside the door also knew that Su Qianqian had succeeded. He no longer hesitated, quickly opened the carved wooden door and strode in.

A tall man followed him.

“How is it going?” Bai Lei looked at Bai Aoxue who was lying on the dressing table and felt very nervous.

However, the arrow was on the bow and had to be sent.

“Good. This little bitch is really careless today. She really thought that I want to comb her hair and then dismissed all her maids. It is God’s will!” Su Qianqian looked at Bai Aoxue with a vicious expression.

Seeing that Su Qianqian did a good job, Bai Lei did not say much. Although he felt that something had been ignored, he had no time to think about it.

“Today, Miss belongs to you. You can do whatever you want. As long as you remember what I told you, I will keep you safe and sound.” Bai Lei looked at the man behind him and said viciously.

The man behind Bai Lei did not cover up his lust and filth in his eyes after seeing Bai Aoxue.

He didn’t expect that today’s Bai Aoxue was so beautiful and fascinating. When he thought of that such a woman was about to have sex with him, he couldn’t wait to rush towards her, tear her clothes and get laid!

“Thank you, Steward Bai! Don’t worry. I will say that Bai Aoxue seduced me, sent a token of affection to me earlier and wanted me to take her away because she doesn’t want to marry the ugly prince!” The man looked at Bai Aoxue and said.