Chapter 41: To Kill with Poison Like a Demon

Her scarlet fingertips showed that she had dipped them in poison. Those three people were greatly frightened by this scene.

It wasn’t mentioned in the information that the first daughter of Prime Minister’s mansion would use poison and kill people.

But how could a person who looked like Bai Aoxue was weak and incompetent?

Her sharp and bloodthirsty eyes were full of eagerly excitement and exhilaration before killing.

The three people almost thought of the word ‘exhilaration’ at the same time. They didn't read it wrong or think wrong. Bai Aoxue's eyes were indeed filled with excitement and exhilaration.

Bai Aoxue knew that today would have a blood battle.

Now, since she was in danger at any moment, Bai Aoxue has already taken necessary precautions.

Before she performed her tasks in preceding world, she would also apply the venom of upas tree on her fingers.

Today, she has already prepared.

However, she didn’t expect that it came in handy so early.

Watching them scatter, Bai Aoxue took a little time to think. Neither did they seem to be skilled in martial arts nor had a tacit understanding.

Bai Aoxue has already had an idea about how to successfully kill them then retreat.

Bai Aoxue snorted: "Hum! Do you think that I, Bai Aoxue, was a pushover who could be killed by you losers? I haven’t taken a good exercise for a long time. Let me practice with you!"

When her voice has hardly died away, Bai Aoxue’s whole body has been spurred out like a sharp arrow with an extremely fast speed. The suffocating power released from her body was like a violent wind crossing the border, blowing up countless flying sand and gravel.

On the opposite side, those three were shocked by the power of Bai Aoxue. And the fear of the approaching death unprecedentedly flowed through their heart at that instant.

Unbelievable and fear made them stunned in a few seconds when they should swiftly counterattack.

And Bai Aoxue was still approaching them! Covered by bright red robe, her slender and straight legs swept from the side with a fierce force. "Bang", she kicked out the leftmost person.

"Puff!" The body of that person who was kicked was arched. He sprayed a mouth of blood in the air then smashed a tree as thick as an arm next to him!

"How dare you!" That man screamed, glaring at Bai Aoxue.

Bai Aoxue suddenly hit, leaving them no strength to fight back. The remaining two were instinctively pulled out the weapon to fight back at the shocked moment.

Bai Aoxue disdainfully sneered at their flustered expressions.

The two men did not expect that Bai Aoxue would have such a fast speed. When they had just taken out their weapons, Bai Aoxue has already closed at hand.

"If you can be called killer, you insult killers!" Bai Aoxue curved her hands to claws, her fingertips even as sharp as blades.