Chapter 68: How About Die Out Together

Bai Aoxue found that when Jun Yeyan was talking about the past, the pain that eroded her slowly disappeared, as if she had never felt painful.

When Bai Aoxue saw that her originally delicate and white fingertips were now dark, swollen and congested, she knew that she had been completely detoxified.

Taking out the dagger that she carried all the time, Bai Aoxue cut her fingertips then squeezed the blackened blood out. When blood that was flowing from her fingertips became bright, red and healthy, Bai Aoxue simply bandaged her wounds.

And both of Jun Yeyan and Nalan Youhong, who were looking at Bai Aoxue's methodical movements, were silent.

Jun Yeyan just felt sorry for Bai Aoxue. She was already extremely weak since she had already lost a lot of blood. Now she even needed to hurt herself in order to eliminate toxicant.

Nalan Youhong appreciated Bai Aoxue even more. Usually, a woman would scream or cry when she only had a little scratch on her finger. After all, fingers and heart were intimately connected.

However, Bai Aoxue cut her fingers decisively without frowning. But Nalan Youhong didn’t feel it strange when he thought about her bleeding shoulder that was bitten by Jun Yeyan.

Indeed, Bai Aoxue and Jun Yeyan really should not be treated as ordinary people.

"Has the poison been completely expelled?" Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue anxiously and fearfully.

Bai Aoxue stretched out her fingers then swayed them in front of Jun Yeyan. She said: "The black blood is the discharged toxin. It’s completely expelled."

Jun Yeyan was relieved after listening to her words. He said: "That is the best."

Looking at the brightened sky, Bai Aoxue found that the sky was lighting up when she listened to Jun Yeyan’s past.

"Jun Yeyan, you see, the night has passed, and the day was coming. Although there are many places in the world that can’t be shone by the sun, as long as you are longing for brightness, you will have your own sunshine." Bai Aoxue pointed at the sky outside the window and said plainly.

Jun Yeyan looked at the direction that Bai Aoxue pointed. The darkness slowly faded away, and the dawn was coming in silence.

Looking at Jun Yeyan, Bai Aoxue compressed her lips in a smile. Then she said: "The past that overwhelmed you and made you want to die has passed no matter what. Now you are reborn. You are new, and you only belong to yourself."

Jun Yeyan gradually became clearer after listening to Bai Aoxue’s words. He looked at Bai Aoxue thoughtfully.

When Bai Aoxue saw Jun Yeyan looking at her, she touched her cheek involuntarily, but she suddenly gasped because her action was too fast that she accidently pulled the wound.

"Hiss..." Although the sound was very weak, Jun Yeyan still heard it.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?" Jun Yeyan handed Bai Aoxue and asked her anxiously.

Bai Aoxue shook head and appeased Jun Yeyan: "Nothing. I just pulled the wound. Now I’m fine."

When Jun Yeyan heard Bai Aoxue’s words, the annoyance in his heart was intertwined with remorse. If he hadn’t lost control, Bai Aoxue wouldn’t have hurt herself.

"Xue..." Jun Yeyan was interrupted by Bai Aoxue when he just wanted to apologize.

"It's okay. I was too relaxed and lowered my guard. It’s not your fault. Don't blame yourself. But your teeth are really sharp." Bai Aoxue laughed at him.