Chapter 50: Born in Darkness

Jun Yeyan lifted the hand of Bai Aoxue, only to see that her original white tender hand now was grazed with blood seeping.

It turned out that Bai Aoxue’s hand got injured when she hit the Mongolian wolf, while Bai Aoxue did not think that Jun Yeyan would observe so carefully.

Once her hand was like this or worse than this, no one cared about it. Bai Aoxue has long been used to it, while Jun Yeyan still made her flipped today.

"It's none of your business!" Bai Aoxue hurriedly pulled back her hand and quickly lowered her head.

Despite this, Jun Yeyan still saw Bai Aoxue’s rosy cheeks.

The Mongolian wolf tamed by Bai Aoxue has already walked to her side and gently rubbed her leg with his head.

Bai Aoxue gently stroked the head of the Mongolian wolf with her hand: "You don't have a name yet, right? I will call you Chidian."

It seemed that Chidian understood her. He circled Bai Aoxue excitedly.

Nalan Youhong looked flattering Chidian and thought: Animals were the same as people. They also knew that a wise man submitted to fate.

Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue who ignored him. No one knew what he was thinking.

"Well..." when Nalan Youhong, who felt the changing atmosphere, just wanted to say something to enliven it, Wenxi and Hongxiu came back with a basket of raw beef.

"Miss, will this beef be enough? If it's not enough, we’ll take some more." Hongxiu put the beef some distance away from Bai Aoxue.

Bai Aoxue looked at the beef first, and then looked at Chidian: "Go to eat your lunch. It is your compensation."

At this time, Wenxi and Hongxiu noticed that the fierce wild wolf had been as smooth as a sheep and was crouching at the foot of Bai Aoxue.

This kind of rapid change made the two people frightened. They were thinking about how Bai Aoxue did it.

They weren’t long gone, but Bai Aoxue tamed a wild beast in such a short time.

And this beast that was originally feared by everyone was now obedient like a tiger that has been pulled out a tooth.

This was something they couldn’t accept in such a short time anyway.

Hearing the words of Bai Aoxue, Chidian looked at the beef in the distance with green lights flashed in his eyes. He could not wait to climb up and then limped to the beef.

At this time, all the people knew why Bai Aoxue would say that it was compensation.

Looking at Chidian who was hobbling, Nalan Youhong’s mouth was shivering: "Only you can be so fierce. He was no longer as cruel as he had been when he was caught by us in Mobei."

Wenxi and Hongxiu looked at Chidian that was getting closer and closer to them. Although there were no extra expressions on their faces, they were still scared. This was a wolf and it could probably pounce on them at any time.

Although they were afraid, they did not dare to act rashly since Bai Aoxue did not let them leave.

How could Bai Aoxue not see the anxiety of the two people? She faintly said: "Don't be afraid. Chidian is very obedient now and he won't hurt people. I think he must have suffered a lot."