Chapter 67: The past has faded like a puff of smoke

Looking through the window cautiously, Bai Aoxue saw a tall figure which was surprisingly weak under the bright moonlight.

He put his hand on the window and leaned on the relief wooden ledge. The original scarlet bloodthirsty eyes were now as deep as lakes.

Bai Aoxue resisted the overwhelming pain which seemed to swallow her and looked at Jun Yeyan as if nothing has happened. She then asked: "What are you doing here? Do you know the consequences if Jun Wuhen notices that you are not there?!"

Although Bai Aoxue tried her best to tolerate, her tone was a little bit shake due to pain.

Jun Yeyan, who sat on the edge of the window ledge, looked at Bai Aoxue who was calm and restrained. There was an impulse to hold her into his arms.

This impulse came so fast that his body acted first before his head responded.

Jun Yeyan leaped gently, as if there was a transparent arch bridge between him and Bai Aoxue. After jumping in the air, he quickly came to Bai Aoxue’s side.

Before Bai Aoxue made any response, he already held Bai Aoxue, who was petite, into his arms.

Somehow, when he looked at Bai Aoxue who curled herself in the corner of the bed, he lost his mind. He only felt that such a petite person should be cherished.

Only by holding her in his arms could he stopping thinking that Bai Aoxue would leave at any time.

Jun Yeyan embraced Bai Aoxue tightly as if he was afraid that Bai Aoxue would disappear. He felt that her body was stiff for one fleeting moment. He felt that she was shaking due to pain.

In the chest, there was some unprecedented satisfaction and peace. He knew that they came from the person in his arms.

However, Bai Aoxue was stunned because of a series actions of Jun Yeyan. She did not expect that Jun Yeyan would do so...

It was undeniable that she was in love with this embrace that made her feel warm. Even the piercing pain was not important because of this embrace.

This burning warm went into her flesh. She didn’t want to leave.

Bai Aoxue let herself leaning on the chest of Jun Yeyan, feeling his strength and his strong heartbeats.

"Rat-rat..." His heartbeats were sounding near her ears. They were unceasing just like his life. This was the first time that Bai Aoxue was so close to a life.

Listening to his heartbeats, she felt at ease. Bai Aoxue slowly closed her eyes and felt the silence of this moment.

Looking at Bai Aoxue who was so obedient, Jun Yeyan smiled, but he did not forget that Bai Aoxue was shaking.

"Xue, eat this. You will be fine after eating this." Jun Yeyan put a creamy pill aside Bai Aoxue’s mouth, waiting for her to eat.

Bai Aoxue immediately knew what it was after she smelt it. She shook her head gently: "Why didn't you eat it?"

After hearing the words of Bai Aoxue, Jun Yeyan smiled lightly: "I’m waiting for you to detoxify me, so I don't want to eat it."

When Bai Aoxue heard his words, she knew that Jun Yeyan said this because he wanted her to eat it. She was uncomfortable and happy at the same time.

"Those poisons has already set your body in a mess. Now even a little bit of poison would kill you!" Bai Aoxue looked at Jun Yeyan seriously.

Looking at Bai Aoxue’s serious face, Jun Yeyan said with a smile: "I’m tough. You don't need to worry about me, and you can detoxify me only if you are healthy."