Chapter 97 I Am Unique

Hearing the deep and husky voice of Jun Yeyan, Bai Aoxue did not understand why he was so depressed. Had he heard her conversation with Cangsheng?

Somehow, Bai Aoxue didn’t answer him coldly but softly said: “What happened?”

Jun Yeyan was originally angry because she had talked with Qi Liange and Cangsheng happily. However, the anger was dispelled by her soft voice.

“I am very unhappy!” Jun Yeyan still held Bai Aoxue in his arms and said this arrogantly.

Hearing the answer of Jun Yeyan, Bai Aoxue didn’t know whether she should be angry or happy. She should be angry because he suddenly groped her and be happy because Jun Yeyan intended to be haughty to cover up his shyness.

“Why are you unhappy?” Bai Aoxue refrained herself from beating him and asked him with a pretended smile.

Jun Yeyan did not notice the emotional changes of Bai Aoxue at this moment but smiled maliciously in the place where Bai Aoxue couldn’t see.

Why should he be so angry and jealous? People like Qi Liange couldn’t even touch the clothes of his Bai Aoxue. And he couldn’t be more satisfied because he could hold Aoxue in his arms.

Moreover, after a few days, Aoxue would belong to him forever. Why should he worry so much!

The little man in his heart stood akimbo and laughed out loud.

“I am just unhappy! I feel much better for holding Xue in my arms.” Jun Yeyan said rascally.

Hearing the words of Jun Yeyan, Bai Aoxue sweated heavily. She didn’t know that Jun Yeyan had such a rascally side, feeling that she was unwise. His pride, coldness and bloodthirsty were all used to cover up his rascality!

“Well… Should I feel that I am honored? 5th prince!” Bai Aoxue said coldly. The last two words were said angrily.

Jun Yeyan only felt that a cold wind was blowing which was inexplicably cold.

“No! No! I am the one who is honored! It is my greatest honor in my life to be able to hold Aoxue!” Jun Yeyan said with a flattering smile.

If the first sentence was used to please Bai Aoxue, then the latter sentence was his most real idea.

Bai Aoxue was originally angry because of the inexplicable action of Jun Yeyan. After she heard the words of Jun Yeyan, her whole face turned red.

She couldn’t speak for a long time.

“Jun Yeyan! You…you let me go first….” Bai Aoxue lowered her head and whispered.

Hearing the words of Bai Aoxue, Jun Yeyan thought that he had hurt the wound of Bai Aoxue carelessly and anxiously let Bai Aoxue go.

One of his hands was going to … lift the clothes of Bai Aoxue!

Seeing the fluent movements of Jun Yeyan, Bai Aoxue was stunned. When Jun Yeyan was about to lift her clothes, Bai Aoxue also reacted quickly!

Bai Aoxue quickly pressed her hand on the hand of Jun Yeyan, which was about to lift her clothes.

“Jun Yeyan! What are you doing!? Why are you so flurried today?” Bai Aoxue asked helplessly.

Feeling the familiar coldness of her little hand, Jun Yeyan completely came to himself from the flurry. At that moment, Jun Yeyan looked up at Bai Aoxue, and his eyes were as deep as the starry night.

“Xue… I thought that I had hurt your wounds carelessly and wanted to see the wounds. I… I didn’t think so much…” Jun Yeyan was like a child who had made mistakes. His eyes weren’t deep like before. His misty eyes blinked, and he looked at Bai Aoxue pitifully.