Chapter 103 Cocoon Self, Bear the Consequences

Hearing the scream, Bai Aoxue smiled strangely looking at Bai Suxue. But Bai Suxue was the most flustered than ever before. She did not know why she was so scared. She had known that she had failed since she knew the failure of the plan and Bai Aoxue stood in front of her!

Although Bai Aoxue hid her smile well, Qi Liange noticed her, because he had been watching her since she walked out of the room. He knew that it was the real time for Bai Aoxue to fight back.

Hearing the scream, Bai Qiwei’s eyelids gave a sharp jump. Today should have been a happy day but why there were so many messes. He definitely had people on guard in all aspects.

“My Prime Minister…This…What’s going on?” Someone in the crowd asked with amazement.

Everyone hearing the scream was curious about what had happened. Although it was unknown, they also wanted to explore.

“You preferred to find out by yourselves rather than stand here and think. Today is Aoxue’s marriage day. You came here and raised such a big rumpus. But have you all thought about what you would be in the end?” Luoyan spoke cynically, glancing at the people present.

People present really felt a little bit unhappy after hearing her words but they also knew that what she said was true. This naturally was family affair of the mansion. It was embarrassing to put it on the table.

“What did you just say, Princess Luoyan? Don’t you think the same as us? ” Someone who was proud and arrogant and couldn’t swallowed those words finally stood out and asked Luoyan loudly.

“When can a commoner cut in my speaking?” Luoyan talked faintly and disdainfully glanced at the woman who said those words.

The woman was annoyed but she had no way since she was just an ordinary person while Luoyan was princess. She had to face the gap between their identities. But even so, she could win the game by using her own methods.

“What Princess just said is right…Mengrou just is an ordinary being. But even so, Princess you shouldn’t throw your weight around!” Actually, the one who spoke was Su Mengrou. One trick didn’t make and used two.

In some aspects, Su Mengrou was truly a clever woman. She knew her advantages and knew how to use her advantages. For example, her face ready to cry made the men present feel very distressed. They all thought Su Mengrou was right. Luoyan bullied people with her power. People present looked at Luoyan with hates, annoy and envies.…

Su Mengrou pretended to wipe the tears but she smiled blackly after she saw the change she just made.

Luoyan, how dare you compete with me!

Su Mengrou hated Luoyan in the heart. She envied her elegant demeanors in imperial palace. That her tend to be dominant also made Su Mengrou hate her more. Now she would use this method to take her down.

So what she had high status! So what she was beautiful! So what she was clever! She was just a spoiled and arrogant princess!

Bai Aoxue looked at the arrogant Su Mengrou and Luoyan who was indifferent about her little tricks. As for the contemptible scoundrel like Su Mengrou, Bai Aoxue and Luoyan’s thoughts were surprisingly consistent. They didn’t care about her at all.

But Bai Aoxue considered that Su Mengrou would destroy her plan if she continued to mess up.

“Does not Miss Su understand that why Luoyan doesn’t bully other people but only you? You’d better know in your heart. It was no good for you to reveal the truth. It would make you to be bad not Princess Luoyan.” Bai Aoxue said coldly looking at Su Mengrou.