Chapter 26: Raid of Assassination

Nightmare didn’t feel surprised after listening to Bai Aoxue’s words. He also knew a lot of things from what Xiangxue just said.

Bai Aoxue’s resentment against Prime Minister’s mansion may not be eliminated easily.

"No problem. As long as you cooperate with me obediently, our trade will go smoothly." Nightmare stared at Bai Aoxue’s placid face.

.

However, Xiangxue, who was standing on the side, was not so calm. She did not expect Bai Aoxue to be so cruel and cold.

Even if she resented Prime Minister’s mansion and hate Bai Qiwei, she can't ruin it.

However, what Bai Aoxue just said was like a playful joke, causing no slightest fluctuation of Bai Aoxue’s mood at all.

Xiangxue finally understood that Bai Aoxue was not pretending to be so.

It was emitted from the inside to outside. A person like her may even have a heart as cold as ice.

"I hope that when I want to leave, we can separate merrily as we got together." Bai Aoxue looked at Nightmare and said faintly.

When Nightmare heard the words of Bai Aoxue, he became absentmindedly for a moment.

He hasn’t considered what his marriage arrangement with Bai Aoxue would be if his purpose was achieved.

He has always disdained love. People who were too addicted to it would only delay great events. He didn’t need things like love which had no usability at all.

Now, the requirements put forward by Bai Aoxue have made it impossible for Nightmare to answer.

"Hhh, I agree, I shall never retain when you want to leave." Nightmare looked at Bai Aoxue, who was firmly determined, and said the answer she expected.

"That will be the best." Bai Aoxue nodded with satisfaction.

"In this case, can I take my maidservant away with me now?" Bai Aoxue indifferently glanced at the Xiangxue who lied on the ground.

Xiangxue glared at Bai Aoxue with rounded eyes after listening to her words. She didn’t know why Bai Aoxue would like to take her away under such circumstances.

Xiangxue looked at Nightmare, her eyes filled with hope, while Nightmare seemed to be unaffected, giving no glimpse to Xiangxue.

"Take her away. Just a servant." Nightmare’s indifferent voice completely pierced Xiangxue’s vital heart.

Looking at Nightmare despairingly and unbelievably, Xiangxue seemed to hear the sound of her heart-break.

She vaguely remembered that indifferent and alienated male voice when she was starving, having the last breath and lying on the ground.

"Do you want to live?" That indifferent male voice was like God’s tone for Xiangxue.

Xiangxue, who was about to fell in coma, was shocked when she heard that sound. She expressed her thoughts with a movement that was invisible to eyes.