Chapter 64: Highly Poisonous

Looking at Jun Wuhen who was obsessive with that sculpture, Bai Aoxue had contempt for him.

To be honest, when Jun Wuhen said that the sculpture was Jun Yeyan’s mother, Bai Aoxue was shocked. She did not expect that royal family would have such an anecdote.

That Jun Wuhen fell in love with his father's concubine was definitely a big scandal!

This reminded Bai Aoxue of Moyu Hall that she once lived in. Moyu Hall used to be the palace of deceased emperor’s favorite woman. The mother of Jun Yeyan was favored only because she looked like her.

But why did Jun Yeyan look at that sculpture with endless hatred, sadness and a trace of miss today?

Once Bai Aoxue thought of Jun Yeyan’s appearance, she couldn’t help being distressed.

Looking at Jun Wuhen who devoted himself to that sculpture, Bai Aoxue said faintly: "I wonder if Your Majesty heard this."

"What?" Jun Wuhen kept his hand going without looking up.

"If it’s not yours, it’s won’t be yours till the day you die. You can’t impose your own opinions on others! I’m leaving now!" Bai Aoxue said disdainfully. She did not give him time to get angry.

When Jun Wuhen heard the words of Bai Aoxue, he was stunned. He even didn’t notice that he dropped that silk handkerchief to the ground.

Not until Bai Aoxue disappeared from the royal study room did Jun Wuhen shout as if he was going to smash Bai Aoxue: "Bai! Ao! Xue!"

At this time, leaded by Meng Fei, Bai Aoxue was heading towards Jun Yeyan’s Muxiao Temple.

Hearing the roar of Jun Wuhen, Bai Aoxue smiled coldly. It wouldn’t be long before she destroyed that sculpture. She wanted to shatter all of Jun Wuhen’s beautiful dreams.

"General Meng, please tell my uncle in a while that he doesn’t need to worry about me or wait for me. I will go back myself." Looking at Meng Fei, Bai Aoxue said so.

She also believed that Jun Wuhen would choose Little Qingzi as a scapegoat. Meng Fei would probably go to explain this accident at Royal Garden after his leaving.

After listening to Bai Aoxue’s words, Meng Fei nodded as a reply.

At this time, when Cangsheng, who came from the other side, saw that Bai Aoxue was in good health, he was relieved.

"Paying greets to General Meng and Miss Bai." He said without being humble or haughty.

"I don't know why you’re troubled to come here, Eunuch?" Since Meng Fei also knew that Cangsheng was Jun Wuhen’s favorite except Eunuch Zhao, he said in a good manner.

Cangsheng looked at Meng Fei and said: "This is the case. Just now, His Majesty ordered me to inform you that you can go back to royal study room first. Miss Bai will be guided by me."

When Meng Fei heard that he was summoned by Jun Wuhen, he immediately said: "So, you are bothered. I’m leaving now."

After that, he quickly turned around and handed towards royal study room.

Bai Aoxue and Cangsheng didn’t turn and leave until they saw Meng Fei leave.

"Cangsheng, thank you so much today." Bai Aoxue spoke first.

"Miss Bai, why do you still drink that cup of wine? You obviously know that..." He looked at Bai Aoxue helplessly.

Bai Aoxue said faintly: "If I don't drink that cup of wine, there will be a lot of wine in the future. Even if I escaped this time luckily, can you guarantee that he will not poison me again?"