Chapter 57: I Trust You No Matter When

As soon as he entered the palace, Ye Zhaojue had to deal with those who tried to flatter him. Compared with Ye Zhaojue, there were few people around Bai Aoxue and Jun Yeyan.

"Is it boring?" Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue who was bored stiff.

After listening to the words of Jun Yeyan, Bai Aoxue looked up at him, and then continued to walk without being distracted.

Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue's awkward appearance and smiled silently.

Today, Jun Wuhen set the banquet in the Royal Garden. They inevitably encountered many people who treated them with false civility all the way. Looking at those who hypocritically saluted to Jun Yeyan, Bai Aoxue couldn’t help sneering.

When Jun Yeyan wanted to talk, Bai Aoxue smiled and said ahead of him: "The trouble is coming."

Jun Yeyan looked at those women who came to Bai Aoxue in domineering manner. He frowned without showing his emotions.

"Hey, isn’t it Miss Bai? Why don’t you come with Prime Minister Bai?" Pan Shuangshuang took a group of women to stop Bai Aoxue's way and smirked.

Pan Shuangshuang looked at Bai Aoxue's appearance at the moment, and she couldn't wait to kill Bai Aoxue. She would never forget the injury that Bai Aoxue gave her last time!

Faintly glancing at Pan Shuangshuang, Bai Aoxue was too lazy to pay attention. She kept walking. Unexpectedly, Pan Shuangshuang stopped Bai Aoxue again: "Right, Miss Bai seems to be unloved at home. Your sister has entered the palace with Prime Minister Bai!"

"Yeah, I have seen it just now. The second Miss Bai and Prime Minister Bai entered the palace together." Another official daughter also echoed her view.

Looking at those noisy women and then looking at Bai Aoxue who was indifferent, Jun Yeyan even felt sorrier for her.

"Get out of my way." Jun Yeyan said with his thin lips, while his words were extremely icy.

Pan Shuangshuang was thinking who was so impolite when she heard Jun Yeyan’s words. When she was just about to shower abuse on that person, she saw Jun Yeyan who looked at her indifferently. If she was not mistaken, there was uncovered murderous willingness in Jun Yeyan’s eyes.

Those women were all shocked when they found the speaker was Jun Yeyan. After all, no one dared to compliment the appearance of Jun Yeyan.

Looking at Jun Yeyan who spoke for her interest, Bai Aoxue smiled and said: "Let's go. I would never pay more attention to those weak people who can't even be called as opponents."

When Jun Yeyan saw Bai Aoxue talking to him, he knew that Bai Aoxue has already calmed down, and he could not help pulling back his indifference.

The people around all nodded with agreement after listening to Bai Aoxue’s words. They also became more curious about Bai Aoxue.

As for those investigated views, Bai Aoxue did not pay much attention.

How could Pan Shuangshuang not be subjected to petty annoyances after listening to Bai Aoxue’s words? She didn’t care whether Jun Yeyan was here. In her mind, Jun Yeyan was only a good-for-nothing whom she wouldn’t be afraid of!