Chapter 24: Plans and Tracking

Su Qianqian together with other concubines in the mansion has taken away the remains of Bai Aoxue ’s mother after her death just as Bai Aoxue expected.

What Xiangxue reported when she came back was similar to what Mumian said.

"Miss, according to the information I just got, that rice shop has been profitable for all these years, while the antique shop is not doing well since Concubine Su is arrogant and often takes advantage of the guests. Now few people visit there."

After listening to Xiangxue’s words, Bai Aoxue sneered, and then slightly nodded, indicating that Xiangxue was allowed to continue.

"Even though rice shop is profitable, its profit is used to patch up the deficit of antique shop because of the huge loss of the restaurant. Concubine Su basically did not make any money in the past few years." Xiangxue immediately finished.

"Why didn’t Concubine Su transfer the ownership of the restaurant to someone else?" Mumian was puzzled at aside.

"She dared not. She can't get through my uncle unless she was tired of living. Not to mention what my father would say. "Clever of Aoxue answered Mumian.

"But, Miss. I just know that it seems that she has been keeping in touch with buyers these days. She wants to transfer the restaurant." Xiangxue shot the news she pried.

"Miss, what should we do? This is left by my lady for you!" Mumian couldn’t calm down. She hurriedly shouted.

Bai Aoxue also fell into meditation for Xiangxue’s words. And she didn’t even think about that Su Qianqian would be as bold as brass.

"Xiangxue, do you know whether Concubine Su has found a buyer?" Bai Aoxue turned to look at Xiangxue, asked calmly.

"Miss, I heard that Concubine Su has found a few buyers, but they all know those twists and didn’t want to get involved. They all refused Concubine Su." Xiangxue saved the surprised news for last.

Mumian, calmed her mood a little and just wanted to talk after she heard the words of Xiangxue.

"However, there is a buyer who has taken a fancy to the location of the antique shop. He has already signed a contract with Concubine Su and only waits for signature and title deed." Xiangxue said, leaving no time for Mumian to come to herself.

"Buyer, who is he?" Bai Aoxue knew that this man was apparently not an ordinary people since he dared to get involved in such a trouble.

Xiangxue secretly observed the expression of Bai Aoxue but was still disappointed. Bai Aoxue did not show a trace of surprise or confusion.

"He belongs to Nalan family—ranking first among the Four Families of Great Continent. The person who wants to buy the restaurant is the next landlord Youhong Nalan." Xiangxue told Bai Aoxue what she has inquired.

"Youhong Nalan? Ah, I don’t expect this naïve young man Nalan would want to roil the water even more turbid." Bai Aoxue smiled gently.

She was not frightened by Youhong Nalan’s title and family background at all.

"Miss, what should we do now? I heard that Youhong Nalan is crafty and odd. He is not easy to be convinced.” Mumian looked at Bai Aoxue anxiously.