Chapter 43: Prepare the Bride-price

"Forget about it. I don't need to say so much if you have your own plans. But are you really going to marry that hot-tempered Bai Aoxue after ten days?" Nalan Youhong still asked unwillingly.

After listening to Nalan Youhong’s words, Jun Yeyan slowly looked up at him. His dark and deep eyes seemed to say: “You even ask me this. Are you an idiot?”

"Of course, otherwise how can the game continue?" Jun Yeyan leisurely picked up an exquisite white jade cup then sipped the tea.

Nalan Youhong listened to the words of Jun Yeyan, and then sighed slightly: "Fine, this is your choice. It’s up to you."

Nalan Youhong’s impression of Bai Aoxue was not bad, but he felt that Bai Aoxue and Jun Yeyan were the same type of people.

Their naturally characters which controlled others and their indomitable and stubborn momentum were completely the same. It was indeed not a good thing for these two people to live together.

Both of them were strong. They would not give up or compromise. If they lived together in the future, they would have many contradictions, which was not what Nalan Youhong would like to see.

Since Nalan family followed Jun Yeyan, they used the whole family as a stake. They could not afford to lose the foundation and everything of the past hundred years.

And Jun Yeyan cannot afford to lose, either.

He carried too many people’s hopes and duties, and he was destined to be a king.

How could Jun Yeyan not tell what Nalan Youhong wanted to say? However, what he chose and what he decided was worthy of a try.

"I know what you’re thinking about. Aren’t you curious about who will bow first if two people of the same character are living together?" Jun Yeyan lazily glanced at Nalan Youhong.

Nalan Youhong’s interest that was suppressed by the rationality came out after listening to Jun Yeyan’s words. He was interested in it at the first place, while rationality had always taken the upper hand.

"To be honest, I am very interested in Bai Aoxue. She is not as arrogant as those official ladies. It is funny even just to think about you and her future life!" Nalan Youhong said trickily.

After listening to Nalan Youhong’s words, Jun Yeyan leisurely stood up and said: “Do you think you have the possibility of laughing at me?”

Nalan Youhong frowned about what Jun Yeyan said. When he was about to talking, he was interrupted by Jun Yeyan.

"Go help me prepare the bride-price. I want my bride-price to be matchless in this world. I will greet my little princess with glory!"

Jun Yeyan was still indifferent, but what he said shocked Nalan Youhong.

"Yan... are you serious!?" Nalan Youhong’s eyes were full of incredulity.

"What can't be done by such a prince like me to cheer a beauty up?" Jun Yeyan did not answer Nalan Youhong directly, but these words made Nalan Youhong completely speechless.

Nalan Youhong looked at Jun Yeyan in astonishment. It wasn’t because he didn’t understand the character of Jun Yeyan that he kept asking. It was because he knew him too much about that he could not believe the person in front him was the real Jun Yeyan.