Chapter 98 Dress in Phoenix

Jun Wuhen, you would regret for your foolish decision. Those who tried to control me were in hell! It’ was your turn next!

“Xue, the effects of this poison are very huge. If you catch it by accident, you may lose your mind and be used by him.” Jun Yeyan solemnly explained to Bai Aoxue

Bai Aoxue nodded lightly, but why he knew so much about this. Undoubtedly, perhaps this soul control had complicated relations with him.

“I have heard of this poison before. Once you take this poison, you will lose your mind. This poison is so domineering that it is almost impossible to get rid of it unless you die!” Bai Aoxue sneered a smile.

“Xue…I will make Jun Yeyan pay back a hundred times.” Although Jun Yeyan was very calm at the moment, in fact, when Zhao told him at the beginning, he almost went to grab Jun without thinking and tortured him.

Hearing the words of Jun Yeyan, Bai Aoxue smiled and said, “I will revenge on my own. Don’t worry. I am so sensitive to these poisons. I will be careful.”

Jun Yeyan knew that Bai Aoxue had her own pride. Even though she stood with him on the opposite side of the world, she never frowned, complained or relied on him. Such Bai Aoxue was the proudest existence in his heart.

Such Xue is his.

Yun Yeyan sighed approvingly, and Bai Aoxue also had a plan in her mind. “By the way, why you come here today?” asked Bai Aoxue, looking at Jun Yeyan sitting beside her.

Jun Yeyan heard the words of Bai Aoxue and knew that she did not  had just discussed. Although he knew that she wanted to solve it by herself, she could not interfere with his secret protection.

“I’m here to see whether you feel a little better…and whether you’re ready.” Jun Yeyan said with gentleness and the affection in his eyes.

Listening to what Jun Yeyan had said, Bai Aoxue looked at Jun Yeyan with doubts. What meant whether she was ready? What did she need to prepare?

Of course, Jun Yeyan saw the doubt in her eyes. He had intended to tell her, but she looked so lovely that he wanted to keep the secret for a moment.

“Don’t you know what I’m talking about?” Jun Yeyan with phoenix eyes, said calmly. Bai Aoxue had no idea originally and she became more wondering what she left after hearing Jun Yeyan’s words.

“Tell me.” Bai Aoxue did not miss the snicker disappearing in Jun Yeyan’s eyes in a split second. Jun Yeyan saw that she was so direct, and he didn’t want to fool her any longer.

“Get ready to be my little princess?” Jun Yeyan earnestly looked her without arrogance and cynicism, only firms and seriousness.

Bai Aoxue, who was still all ears, was shocked when she heard Jun Yeyan’s sentence.

If she had not been hallucinating, she believed she didn’t mishear this time.

Ready to be his princess? Was I ready? Bai Aoxue asked herself in the heart. Ready to turn the world upside and down with him, and ready to face all the hardships and difficulties that lay behind them?

This was what she did not think before. She always liked the wanton life with no restrictions, and no constraints, but after she came to this world, as if everything had changed. Her outlook on life was upended.

Right, coming to this world, she had someone to care about and had sorrows and happiness. she had always known that Gain is lose.

If you wanted something, you had to trade it for something else. Fate was always fair.