Chapter 105: The Peach Blossom are Blossoming beautifully

Bai Aoxue looked at all the people coldly and everyone could see the irony and contempt in her eyes clearly.

The person who wanted to reprimand Bai Aoxue lost their courage after seeing her eyes.

Her eyes looked like a cold-blooded sharp sword that could hurt everyone.

“I can’t understand why all of you came to make such a fuss about me. But I believe everyone is clear that today is my wedding day. I’m not going to hold anyone accountable because I don’t want my wedding to get messed up. But as I’m sure you all know that this is a royal wedding. No matter what happens, no one can take responsibility.” Bai Aoxue said slowly.

All the people accepted it when they saw this. They knew that Bai Aoxue did not want to pursue this matter and gave them leeway. All of them accepted Bai Aoxue’s good will.

“Thanks a lot,Miss…no, Princess. Thank you for your generosity.” Said someone wisely.

Following him, others apologized, too.

Su Mengrou was astounded that the atmosphere she had just created easily erased by Bai Aoxue. Although she was unwilling, all she could do was waiting. It was not the time for her to say anything, but the call of “5th princess” made her very uncomfortable.

Bai Aoxue nodded her head and said “But I will not let go those who slander me. Bring her here.” Her tone was indifferent and unquestionable.

Hongxiu holding a maid in one hand went to Bai Aoxue and said “Miss, it’s she who went to the banquet hall and spread rumors.”

The girl was the maid who went to tell Bai Qiwei that there was a strange man in Bai Aoxue’s room.

“She is Concubine Su’s maid, isn’t she?” Mumian pretended to be surprised.

The maid was very upset when she saw Su Qianqian’s awkward appearance.

“Could you please forgive me! Miss? I know I was wrong! It’s Concubine Su who directed me to slander you.” The maid thought a lot. She knew that she could not rely on Su Qianqian anymore, and only by giving Su Qianqian away can she survive.

“Oh… forgive you? What did you do wrong?” Bai Aoxue asked seemingly doubtfully.

“I shouldn’t listen to Concubin Su and spread the rumor that there was a strange man in your room. I shouldn’t do such thing that can destroy your reputation!” The maid said remorsefully.

Su Qianqian was so despairing to listen to the maid’s words. And she also knew the feeling of helplessness.

“Well, it’s good for you to know that you are wrong.” Bai Aoxue nodded lazily.

The maid thought that Bai Aoxue had let her go. She just got some relief but then lost herself in deeper despair after hearing Bai Aoxue’s next words.

“Do you think I am such a kind person? I won’t let anyone who scorn me live in the world. Besides, lives of vile characters who betray their masters like you are useless, not to mention that I spare you. If you betray once, there will be a second time! Death of people like you is not worth regretted! ”

Bai Aoxue looked coldly at the maid who was on the ground.

Other people also got strongly feelings when they heard Bai Aoxue’s words.

Such a wise and decisive woman is no longer the one they once despised, nor the one they once bullied!

This was clearly an eagle with plump wings that can fly at any time to deter the world.