Chapter 62: Being Caught Unawares by Sudden Changes

If they paid attention, all the people present could hear the wrath in Jun Wuhen’s words.

Looking at Luoyan who had no fear, they all had their own thoughts.

Luoyan directly looked at Jun Wuhen in the eyes without a streak of cowardice: "If I won the game, I hope that Lord Chengxi can grant the marriage to me and General Ye Zhaojue!"

After listening to Luoyan’s words, the Royal Garden was silent for a while. Jun Wuhen tried hard to resist the anger. He did not expect Luoyan to not know good from bad. When he gave her a step, she actually didn't care about it at all.

He thought that Luoyan would become his own concubine, but he did not expect that Luoyan’s heart has already belonged to someone. If it were someone else, he could approve them, but this person was Ye Zhaojue.

How could Jun Wuhen make a decision? Since Ye Zhaojue has already held the military power, if Luoyan married to Ye Zhaojue, they would pose a huge threat to him.

But he never allowed potential dangers emerge!

Looking at Jun Wuhen’s unpredictable expression, Luoyan also knew Jun Wuhen’s thoughts, while she was going to marry Ye Zhaojue, she couldn’t have no preparation!

"Presumably, Lord Chengxi still doesn't know. In our Mobei, there is a rule that if a woman in Mobei is taken away by someone, she will follow that man in the rest of her life." Looking at Jun Wuhen who was deep in thought, Luoyan slowly said.

"And when I was fighting with General Ye, I was taken away by him. This is the truth that all people of Mobei know. My imperial father also let me come here because of this. In addition to Ye Zhaojue, I, Luoyan, will not marry someone else!" Luoyan’s voice was powerful and rousing which was echoing in the Royal Garden.

As for what kinds of effect these words would cause, Luoyan didn’t care. She only cared about Ye Zhaojue who she has long admired.

Bai Aoxue looked at Luoyan who stared at her uncle with sparkling eyes. Her uncle was shocked by the words of Luoyan at the same time. His innumerable feelings were beyond words.

But Bai Aoxue knew that he actually had feelings for Luoyan. It was just that he didn’t realize it. After all, he had battles against Luoyan for several times. Besides, no one would dislike a lady like Luoyan.

How could Jun Wuhen who sat on the throne not understand the meaning of Luoyan? If it weren’t because of Ye Zhaojue, perhaps Luoyan would not come to Chengxi in her entire life.

If he insisted on granting marriage, he could only choose Ye Zhaojue, because in addition to Ye Zhaojue, Luoyan wouldn’t accept other people. If he firmly made a tough decision, Mobei that just made overtures for peace would definitely regret.

This wasn’t what Jun Wuhen wanted to see. However, once he thought that Luoyan would marry Ye Zhaojue, he refused to resign himself to defeat!

"Princess Luoyan, words must be done. You can rest assured that if you can win this game, I will definitely grant you a marriage, but if you lose..." Jun Wuhen looked Luoyan in pensiveness.

Luoyan understood what Jun Wuhen meant without saying it. She faintly nodded: "If I lose, I will never get married in my life. I am going to profess to Buddhism and live on a vegetarian from then on!"