Chapter 90: You Can Be Proud, but You Can't Be Shameless

Bai Qiwei trembled with anger after hearing Bai Aoxue’s words!

The words are obvious that she described him as a dog! How can he not be angry with her scolding him in this way? And the most important is that he can’t be angry now!

Bai Aoxue saw Bai Qiwei’s unpredictable face, smiling with disdain.

“Aoxue, it’s my fault, I have not educated you well since you were a kid. Now I have made you look like this. After all, it is all my fault!” Bai Qiwei took a breath and calmed down.

When Bai Aoxue heard this, she laughed: “You are praising yourself too much. Others don’t know what kind of people you are, but I do.”

“Aoxue, it’s boring. It doesn’t make any sense to mock me and ruined me like this. I know that you have grievances in your heart. This is my fault, and I also recognize it.” Bai Qiwei said, pretending to be gentle.

Mumian heard Bai Qiwei’s words, which seemed to mean that Miss did not respect him. And Mumian looked at Bai Qiwei with a cold eye and almost wanted to fight with him.

If it wasn’t that Bai Aoxue had told her in advance that she couldn’t interject no matter what Bai Qiwei said, maybe she had already taken action now!

Bai Qiwei saw that Bai Aoxue did not answered and continued: “I am a country’s prime minister. My country must occupy the most important position in my heart. It is inevitable that you will suffer a lot. It is my fault!”

“Oh…” Bai Aoxue smiled calmly.

Bai Aoxue looked at Bai Qiwei inexplicably. But Bai Qiwei did not dare to look at her.

“Aoxue, what’s wrong? Why are you laughing?” Bai Weiwei asked awkwardly. Now he must convince Bai Aoxue and let her go back with him.

Anyway, he must bear it.

“Why am I laughing? This question is really ridiculous.” Bai Aoxue said faintly.

“I laughed because here is a person who feels good about himself, but he doesn’t know that he is totally shameless!” Bai Aoxue paused for a short time and said loudly.

Bai Qiwei felt that at this moment he had endured as best as he could. He tried the best to press down the unhappiness in his heart and forced a smile.

“Aoxue, today I am not going to use ambages with you. The most important thing for me is to see you. Secondly, I hope that you can come back with me.” Bai Qiwei looked at Bai Aoxue sincerely.

Bai Aoxue heard Bai Weiwei’s words. Although she had already expected it, she pretended to be astonished. She raised her eyebrows: “Oh? Why do you want me to go back?”

“You are always a member of Bai family, the words of ending the father-daughter relationship are just jokes out of anger. We are families and we have the same blood, of which the existence is undeniable.” Bai Qiwei said mildly.

If she hasn’t seen his cold blood, perhaps Bai Aoxue will also think that the inherited affair is a man of kindness.

“Oh… After a few days, you have to marry. I want to do my best for you, to make a wedding banquet for you, to let you marry in the limelight, rather than let you be a joke among the people.” Bai Qiwei sighed softly.

“Wedding banquet? My uncle can also do a wedding banquet for me. Why do I need you to do it for me?” Bai Aoxue asked, pretending that she didn’t know it.

“I am your father. Since ancient times, fathers have been holding a wedding banquet for their daughters. How can an uncle hold a wedding banquet when the father is still alive?” Bai Qiwei looked at Bai Aoxue incredulously.