Chapter 46: Giving the Betrothal Gifts

Looking at Jun Yeyan’s bright smile, Bai Aoxue was inexplicably panicked. Perhaps the eyes of Jun Yeyan’s eyes were too bright to catch her off guard who walked in the dark.

Bai Aoxue didn't expect that Jun Yeyan's defenseless smile turned out to be so pure. Indeed, it was pure.

That was the innocence that Bai Aoxue has never had before. Now, Bai Aoxue actually saw it in Jun Yeyan’s eyes.

Bai Aoxue turned her head in a panic and moved Jun Yeyan out of her sight. She said fiercely: "I will kill them sooner or later if they dare to set me in trouble! You are nosy!"

Bai Aoxue thought her tone could make Jun Yeyan retreat, but she didn't know that this voice was lack of confidence in Jun Yeyan’s ears.

She was obviously flustered and shy, while she still tried to be a poker face. Jun Yeyan thought Bai Aoxue was cute, but he also felt distressed.

Such a person who had a strong sense of self-protection encountered too many hardships. Her heart was the strongest and also the softest.

Jun Yeyan thought so in his heart. There was a gentleness hiding in his eyes that he has never discovered when he looked at Bai Aoxue.

Lightly opening his thin lips, Jun Yeyan said: "You are mine. Naturally I am in charge. Since you are still booked by me even if you’re not mine now, I’m not nosy."

Jun Yeyan’s knavish and cunning words choked Bai Aoxue.

Bai Aoxue looked at Jun Yeyan who succeeded and said coldly: "Don't be so full of everything. Plans will never catch up with changes!"

Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue whose thin lips were silent. The stubborn that belonged to Bai Aoxue was fully exposed, which didn’t compromise on anything and was also arrogant and nippy.

"But you have promised to marry me, and there is no room for you to regret. Don't forget that we are grasshoppers on the same tree now." Jun Yeyan appreciated Bai Aoxue's stubborn, while it didn’t mean that he would allow her to.

Bai Aoxue was the young eagle who wanted to flap her wings. She wanted to gallop and soar far away.

If he could, he was willing to become the force which helped her to grow up, while he could also be the resistance to break her wings!

Bai Aoxue listened to the words of Jun Yeyan and smiled with alacrity: "Are you afraid of death?"

After listening to that confused question of Bai Aoxue, Jun Yeyan puzzled for a while and blankly looked at Bai Aoxue.

At the same time, he saw Bai Aoxue raise her hand to put those hairs beside the temple behind the ear. The corners of her mouth picked up a perfect arc. Those casual eyes were now filled with cruelty which was going to break out.

"I am not afraid of death. If you want to threaten me with our cooperation, then you are wrong. I have said from the beginning that I only have this life. I will bet with you and I don’t care who will win!"

Bai Aoxue’s eyes were bright like stars. Those words that she spoke were full of anger just like her.

Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue as if he saw his old self who was obstinate and unruly, while he was indeed a cub that was wounded through and through.