Chapter 59: Banquet Raised up Waves

Bai Aoxue listened to Bai Qiwei’s words and smiled coldly without saying anything. Since he liked to stand at a high place, he would do it. It was just that his body would be smashed into pieces when he fell down.

And Ye Zhaojue, who was pestered beside them, found Bai Aoxue. He walked quickly to Bai Aoxue and asked nervously: “Aoxue, where have you been?”

After that, he looked at Jun Yeyan on high alert.

Bai Aoxue saw the appearance of Ye Zhaojue and smiled faintly: "Don't worry, uncle. I just had a little trouble on the road. Thanks to 5th prince, I was saved from it."

Bai Aoxue didn’t understand why she put in a good word for Jun Yeyan in front of Ye Zhaojue, but she subconsciously hoped that Ye Zhaojue would not hate Jun Yeyan.

When Jun Yeyan heard Bai Aoxue put in a good word for him, his eyes became soft. But they turned even colder in the next second.

Jun Yeyan saw Su Mengrou among those women looking at him in obsession in the distance. His eyes were getting cold. When he looked at Su Mengrou again, he saw that she had turned to other places.

Jun Yeyan thought that he was wrong. After all, he was clear about how shocking his appearance was. How could someone be obsessed with him?

"Hh..." Laughing at himself, Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue, who was next to him. He saw her talk to Ye Zhaojue with a sweet smile.

The gap which was originally empty was filled again.

In the distance, Su Mengrou saw Jun Yeyan looking at Bai Aoxue. She seized the handcuff tightly, but she wasn’t bold enough to let people notice.

She didn't know that if she hadn’t turned her head quickly, she was destined to lose her life tonight.

"Okay, leave it like that. Aoxue, are you going there with me or going to your father's?" Ye Zhaojue guessed that Jun Wuhen was about to step in.

Looking at Bai Qiwei in the distance and Bai Suxue who looked at her with hatred, Bai Aoxue said faintly: "Uncle, I am his daughter anyway. I guess I should sit with him in case of being attacked."

Ye Zhaojue also agreed with her after thinking for a while. He didn’t care about himself, while the last thing he wanted to see was that Aoxue, a girl, was commended behind.

Then he nodded: "Well, you should go. If there is any problem, I will come over immediately."

Although Ye Zhaojue did not say it clearly, both Bai Aoxue and Jun Yeyan understood his meaning. He was just afraid that Bai Qiwei and Bai Suxue would make things difficult for her.

Bai Aoxue said indifferently: "Uncle, you can rest assured. They are not talented enough to do that." After that, she turned calmly and went towards the direction of Bai Qiwei.

While eyes of those official sons were all on Bai Aoxue along with her leaving, those official’s daughters who got the cold shoulder all glared at her with hatred and harbored resentment.

Looking at the appearances of those men, Jun Yeyan's cold eyes gave out ferocity which couldn’t be concealed. Even Ye Zhaojue around him also noticed it and secretly observed Jun Yeyan.