Chapter 74: What Goes Around Comes Around

At this moment, Bai Qiwei did not see Bai Aoxue as his daughter. He didn't consider whether he would be sad if she was injured or met with tragic death unfortunately. He only knew that Bai Aoxue was still useful, so he couldn't let her die easily.

There were a few shadows guards who tried to stop that shadow guard when they heard Bai Qiwei's words, but they were restrained by other shadow guards, only to see him stabbing towards Bai Aoxue with his sword.

Bai Aoxue picked up her mouth and smiled disdainfully. This shadow guard was not worthy of her escape. When this shadow guard saw that Bai Aoxue didn't escape, he thought that she was scared. He was very happy as if mountains of gold and silver were waving at him.

He held that sword and directly pointed at Bai Aoxue's neck. His success was around the corner, so he laughed ferociously: “Miss, don't blame me. You should blame yourself for making too many enemies. I will let you die a little easier!”

Bai Aoxue gently leaning over her head, that sword wiped her sideburns. That shadow guard thought she avoided him by a fluke. However, when he was just about to make the next move, he found that his hand couldn't move.

Although Bai Aoxue's white and tender hand didn't completely hold that shadow guard's arm, he couldn't break away from her. It could be seen that Bai Aoxue was very strong!

Bai Aoxue quickly pulled that shadow guard over then kicked his stomach fiercely by her kneel. This scene was very funny since she was especially pet.i.te in front of that tall shadow guard. However, only that injured shadow guard knew that just by one move, Bai Aoxue let him feel that his organs had moved.

Pain overwhelmed him as if it was going to swallow him. Then he heard Bai Aoxue's voice. She said like a demon: “That's too mild. Now let me thank you for allowing me to die a little easier!”

The shadow guard looked at Bai Aoxue with fear. He waved the sword in his hand and wanted to expel Bai Aoxue, but he found that the sword had already fallen. Bai Aoxue did not give him time to doubt. She slightly crooked her fingers and went down along his neck quickly, using two fingers to grab his spine then break it fiercely!

“No! Ah!” That shadow guard shouted desperately, but Bai Aoxue still misplaced his spine. That unbearable pain left the shadow guard no strength to struggle.

When those people present saw such a scene, there was unusual fear in their eyes. No one expected Bai Aoxue's methods of torturing people to be so brutal!

When a shadow guard saw Bai Aoxue's eyes, he rushed to that lonely old banyan tree rapidly like a madman. Before Bai Aoxue made a response, he grabbed Wenxi around her neck forcefully!

“Ah…” Wenxi lightly cried out.

“Bai Aoxue! You are so cruel! So vicious!” That shadow guard glared at Bai Aoxue, his eyes opening wide.

Bai Aoxue did not expect that they would start with Wenxi and Hongxiu. After she calmed down, Bai Aoxue looked at that shadow guard and said leisurely: “Well? Do you want to threaten me with two little maidservants?”

That shadow guard did not expect Bai Aoxue to be so outspoken. He could not keep up with Bai Aoxue's train of thought.

“You kneel down right now and let me remove your hands and feet! Otherwise, your maidservants will be dead!” The shadow guard said. He squeezed Wenxi's neck forcefully at the same time.

Looking at Wenxi's painful look, although Bai Aoxue seemed to be indifferent, she was quite distressed.

“You know that they are just two little maidservants. Why would I sacrifice myself just for two maidservants?” Bai Aoxue smiled evilly. What she said were really cold and ruthless.