Chapter 99 The Game Begins

Bai Qiwei stood in the empty, quiet corridor. The warm wind blew through, but Bai Qiwei felt unusually cold.

Originally, He just wanted to come to the kitchen to have a look. But he didn’t expect to hear such news. Although he didn’t know whether it was true or not, it still let Bai Qiwei feel cold in the depths of his heart and get anger!

The footsteps of the two maids gradually drifted away, but Bai Qiwei didn’t even have the courage to stop them. He didn’t know how many people have known the news in this house, but there must be at least a few people.

He was originally a suspicious person. At this time, it seems that thousands of bugs were scratching his heart.

After thinking about it, he remembered that Bai Lei once said many words of praise of Su Qianqian to him, and he might not turn his attention to Su Qianqian if he hadn’t heard those words.

Now, it seemed that they did have some secrets!

Bai Qiwei clenched his fists, and his body exuded a chilling breath. Although reason told him that the servant’s gossip was not worthy of trust, there was still a sleepy beast in his heart!

Bai Qiwei walked into the kitchen quickly, and there was no one in it. He quickly poured the pills that Jun Wuhen gave him into the prepared meal of Bai Aoxue.

Regardless of how much suspicion and anger in his heart, his reason still made him choose to continue to accomplish what he had not done before, and his future was of the utmost importance.

No matter what the matter is between Su Qianqian and Bai Lei, he must first complete the order of Jun Wuhen!

In order to meet this position, he lost too much and gave up too much. Even if the rumor is true, he can’t even lose his power!

Thinking of this, Bai Qiwei no longer hesitated. He walked quickly toward the small courtyard of Bai Aoxue.

Wenxi and Hongxiu have already returned to Bai Aoxue.

“Miss, we did what you asked us to do on the way to the kitchen, and the prime minister was just behind us!” Wenxi said with meticulousness.

Bai Aoxue listened and slowly showed a satisfied smile.

Bai Qiwei, do you like the appetizer I gave you?

“Miss, you are just like a goddess! You said that even if he heard us, he will not come out. He really didn’t come out, and he kept hiding in the dark. Until we left, there was no movement!” Hongxiu looked at Bai Aoxue adoringly.

“Miss, how did you do it!?” Hongxiu squinted and looked at Bai Aoxue.

Mumian listened and smiled: “You are new in Prime minister’s mansion, so you may not know the temperament of the prime minister. No matter how angry he is, he must bear it, for his reputation.”

“He must have been shocked and angry when he heard what you said, but he dares not act rashly. If what you said is false, the only thing he can do is just to punish you. If what you said is true and has been known by everyone, then how can he keep his reputation?”

Wenxi listened to the words and nodded in agreement: “It is true, this man is most afraid of losing face. He will not let such things affect his career. If it is known, it may directly affect his career. He won’t let this happen!”

Bai Aoxue listened to the analysis of several people and gave neither comment nor interruption.

Now it seemed that both Mumian and Wenxi were very smart.

“It turns out that it seems that his career is more important than the fact that he is cuckolded for him!” Hongxiu nodded, and the tone revealed undisguised disdain.