Chapter 75: Fight, Whose Fists Are Tougher

Unfortunately, it was already too late when that shadow guard shouted out. Because when he turned around, he saw his companions falling down one by one. They already became delirious and began to foam.

When people inhaled soul-decay, they were doomed to die even if they were G.o.ds. It could disturb people's mind and make them become insane in just a few minutes.

Now, four or five out of seven or eight shadow guards had already inhaled soul-decay. Even G.o.ds couldn't save them.

Bai Aoxue looked at those shadow guards who were dull coldly. There was no pity in her heart.

In such an era, she knew that to be kind to others was to be cruel to herself, because people didn't know when they would be stabbed in the back.

These shadow guards deserved it. Since they received other people's money, they must be prepared to pay with their lives. Unluckily, they met Bai Aoxue!

Those shadow guards who held their breath timely all glared at Bai Aoxue as if they were going to smash her. But Bai Aoxue ignored their gazes.

“Don't you know that soul-decay would spread once it meets air? Now there is no soul-decay at all. It seems that you are nothing but common people who are afraid of death.” Bai Aoxue said with disdain.

When those shadow guards listened to Bai Aoxue's words, they looked at each other suspiciously because they were afraid that Bai Aoxue was lying. However, when they looked at Bai Aoxue's disdainful eyes, they were overwhelmed.

When Bai Aoxue looked at those shadow guards, she knew what they were thinking. She said fiercely: “Since you don't believe it, don't blame me for not giving you a chance. For me, killing you is just like killing chickens. Today is your funeral!”

When those words fell, Bai Aoxue, who had already prepared, kicked up the dropped long sword then stabbed at the shadow guard who was not far from her!

This thing happened too fast. No one thought that Bai Aoxue would be so unconventional. First she used poison, and then she even killed people immediately.

That shadow guard didn't have time to dodge. He was stabbed at his belly by that sword!

“You….” He didn't even have time to speak before he fell on the ground.

Ignoring all those gazes, Bai Aoxue slowly walked to that shadow guard who was stabbed in the middle of his eyebrows by her dagger then pulled her dagger out. His blackish blood was shining in the sunshine.

Bai Aoxue smiled evilly: “Go ahead. Since you want to kill me, then come on.” After saying that, she even crooked her finger. Now she wasn't cold as she used to be.

At this time, Bai Aoxue was just like a bloodthirsty demon. She started to get excited when she saw blood. That eager appearance frightened people.

Those shadow guards' hearts were trembling because of Bai Aoxue. They had never seen such a person, and they were absolutely not mistaken about the flashing excitement in her eyes!

In fact, they didn't know that Bai Aoxue was actually the kind of person who was bloodthirsty instinctively and who disguised herself perfectly. Once her bottom line was touched, her perfect camouflage would disappear, and her instinct of killing that frightened people would be exposed undoubtedly!

Looking at the scene in front of him, Bai Qiwei suddenly found that everything seemed to be out of control. At this time, Bai Aoxue actually terrified him.

Looking at his few remaining shadow guards, Bai Qiwei further realized that if he could not stop Bai Aoxue at this time, she would do things which were more surprising.