Chapter 92: I Come Back to Revenge

Their words didn’t surprise Bai Aoxue since she already discovered the changes in their eyes when they came in.

They were determined and decisive after making up their minds. From their eyes, Bai Aoxue could tell that they already had their choices. She got two right-hand people because of this incident. Getting injured was worth it!

“Do you make up your minds?” Bai Aoxue asked faintly. Although she already knew the answer, she needed to be careful no matter what kinds of true feelings were revealed in a place where was full of intrigues!

After listening to Bai Aoxue’s words, they looked at each other. Both of them saw firmness and determination in each other’s eyes, then they turned to look at Bai Aoxue at the same time and said: “Yes! We make up our minds. We will follow Miss in the rest of our lives and never betray Miss! If it happens, we will kill ourselves as apologies!”

Bai Aoxue nodded and said: “You know that I don’t like betrayal. Death is not a relief if you betray me. If you understand, we will share each other’s joys and sorrows in the future!”

“Miss, we understand. Since you said that you would avenge our injuries and we were your people, we have already understood!” Hongxiu said seriously.

“If so, eat these pills!” Two sparkling pills appeared on Bai Aoxue’s palm like a trick after she said that.

Wenxi and Hongxiu glanced at each other. Although they couldn’t know Bai Aoxue’s thoughts, they already had no regard for their lives when they told Bai Aoxue what they were thinking.

Even if Bai Aoxue didn’t accept them, they would doom to death once they were noticed by Jun Wuhen!

But compared with Jun Wuhen, they were more willing to be killed by Bai Aoxue. They were glad to do so!

Thinking about this, both of Wenxi and Hongxiu took over one pill from Bai Aoxue. They raised their hand then swallowed it without hesitation!

Bai Aoxue was moved about their behaviors.

“Don’t worry. They are not poisonous. They’re just pills that can improve blood circulation and eliminate stasis and is good for your health. I let you eat them because I want to see your resolutions. I want to see whether you would leave or forsake your companion at the crucial moment. And, I am clear.” Bai Aoxue smiled lightly.

Her smile wasn’t cold or false as usual. It was warm.

It was warm and refreshing just like the sunshine in the early spring.

“You can see me as your master or your family. In the future, as long as I, Bai Aoxue, am alive, I won’t let you suffer any injustice!” Her eyes were fierce, and her gaze was wild. It seemed that she could control everything, which made people trusted her involuntarily.

This was Bai Aoxue! The one that they decided to follow for the rest of their lives!

Wenxi and Hongxiu looked at Bai Aoxue with tears in their eyes. They said: “We will share your joys and sorrows no matter when!”

And Mumian, who had been ignored for a long time, echoed them: “And me! And me! I also want to share your joys and sorrows!”

When they heard Mumian’s words, they smiled tacitly.

Bai Qiwei, who left, did not return to Prime Minister’s mansion. He was heading towards imperial palace.

But he didn’t realize that he was followed by someone quietly.

Zhao followed Bai Qiwei secretly. Although Bai Aoxue didn’t order him to do so, he must protect the person whom his master care since Bai Aoxue was about to become his master’s wife, which was a fact that couldn’t be changed!