Chapter 40: A Cold and Merciless Viper

Wenxi walked too anxious to miss the most important news.

"I come here just to tell you one thing. Suxue asked me to help her find some killers to assassinate Bai Aoxue, and I have contacted some. They will do it tonight!" Bai Lei looked at Su Qianqian and said coldly.

"What are you talking about?! How could Suxue be so impatient! And you even allow her to mess things up!" Su Qianqian said fiercely while came forward to grab Bai Lei's collar.

Bai Lei looked at Su Qianqian whose behaviors were crazy and pushed Su Qianqian impatiently: "You are the one who make Suxue the way she is! I just came here today to inform you this news. Please behave yourself!"

Bai Lei was about to leave when he finished his words.

But how could Su Qianqian allow him to? Su Qianqian rushed forward to Bai Lei and said: "You’d better made it clear today. Otherwise, you can’t leave!"

Su Qianqian was extremely mad at Bai Lei. How did Bai Lei dare to treat her like this in the past? But now, what Bai Lei has done made Su Qianqian feel at a loss.

Su Qianqian only wished that Bai Lei could apologize to her, so that she could act as nothing has happened.

"Su Qianqian, put away your aggressive character. When Suxue was born, I said that we should leave to live a peaceful life, while you didn’t want to. You sacrificed our family for your prosperity and shameful vanity! Now, since no one can turn back, we should take a plunge!" Bai Lei looked at Su Qianqian and said calmly.

There was no love in those eyes anymore.

Su Qianqian was shocked by Bai Lei’s words, but she could not deny. Bai Lei was all right. It was she who did not want to leave. It was all because of her.

She used to be one of Bai Qiwei's concubines, but she hooked up with the housekeeper and even was pregnant. She was also favored by Bai Qiwei since she was pregnant.

The love of Bai Qiwei made her lose her identity. She thus fell in love with right which could control everything, and the feeling of standing high above the masses.

After she gave birth to Bai Suxue, she could not live without everything of Prime Minister’s mansion. She loved the life of having such a high status. She could not live the life of those ordinary people!

And she began to squander Bai Lei's love unscrupulously.

"Alas!" Bai Lei looked at the stunned Su Qianqian. After sighing heavily, he left the hell without looking back.

Su Qianqian looked at Bai Lei’s leave but could not do anything.

Tears already covered her cheeks.

Bai Aoxue, on the other side, just had dinner and prepared to list the properties that were taken away by Su Qianqian.

Standing in front of the desk, Bai Aoxue used ink that Mumian has already prepared to write.

She would definitely get back that antique shop since it belonged to Bai Aoxue. She must get back everything that belonged to Bai Aoxue.

They could be left for Mumian as dowries.

She could not stay in Chengxi forever. Until the end of her cooperation with Jun Yeyan, she would leave.