Chapter 49: Tamed, As Obedient as a Sheep

Jun Yeyan waved his hand carelessly after hearing the words of Bai Aoxue. Although those attendants desired to see how Bai Aoxue tamed the wolf, they did not dare to disobey the command of Jun Yeyan.

Bai Aoxue looked at those attendants, who arrived here with Jun Yeyan, filed out. There were only a few people left that didn’t go with Bai Qiwei.

"What? You are not going to leave? Let me invite you to?" Bai Aoxue asked Bai Qiwei's attendants.

They thought that they were lucky enough to stay and see, while they quivered after hearing Bai Aoxue’s words.

"No, no! We will leave immediately. We won’t bother you, Miss!" Those attendants shook their heads sharply.

These attendants quickly left after finishing their words. They were afraid that Bai Aoxue would be angry if they stayed longer.

Bai Aoxue looked at Mumian who stood aside and seemed that she was facing death unflinchingly: "Mumian, go to room. That wolf will bite you first once he comes out!"

When Mumian heard it, she immediately took a few steps back: "Miss, why should he bite me first? My meat is not as fragment as yours, Miss!"

"Hhh! Because you look like the type who can’t run away!" Nalan Youhong looked at Mumian who was in daze and couldn't help laughing.

When Mumian listened to Nalan Youhong’s words, she glared at Nalan Youhong and said: "Who are you? Didn’t Miss just say that all unrelated people should leave? Don’t you bring your ears?"

When Nalan Youhong listened to Mumian, his face turned rosy: "Of course I am not unrelated! I am, I am ..."

Nalan Youhong was still arguing at the first place, but he stopped when he was going to say something. He couldn’t say that he came here to enjoy the show. If he said so, he would definitely be trapped by Jun Yeyan.

"Who are you? Humph! If you can’t say it, you go out! See you dare to laugh at me!" Mumian looked at Nalan Youhong fiercely.

She didn’t know how cute her rosy cheeks were.

Nalan Youhong looked at cute and lovely Mumian, who rested the arms on the hips, could not speak a word.

Looking at the appearance of these two people, Bai Aoxue did not think too much. She faintly said: "Well, Mumian, you don’t need to care about him. Just go in."

Hearing the words of Bai Aoxue, Mumian stared at Nalan Youhong and said: "You’re lucky today! Hum!"

After that, she quickly entered the inner room and carefully locked the door and all those windows.

For Mumian, she could trust Bai Aoxue a hundred percent. She would never worry about Bai Aoxue as she used to. If one day Bai Aoxue became the empress, she would not feel surprised.

Seeing Mumian go into the house, Bai Aoxue looked at Jun Yeyan and Nalan Youhong: "I can't guarantee that I won’t kill him in a while."

When Jun Yeyan heard the words of Bai Aoxue, he smiled lightly: "As your wish. As long as you are happy."

Nalan Youhong shivered and looked at the wolf in the iron cage whose gaze was also fierce.