Chapter 71: Stamping on Your Main Gate and Your Face

Bai Aoxue's move caught people off guard. Before everyone came back to themselves, Bai Aoxue once again did something surprising.

Bai Aoxue glanced at the crowd. Everyone was shocked by her actions then quickly walked down stairs.

Before one guard, who led a horse, came back to himself, Bai Aoxue had already pushed him away and quickly took the whip from his hand.

Bai Aoxue jumped easily then sat steadily on the horseback. She held reins and lightly said: “Go!”

And that horse did no struggle at all. It quickly ran away, leaving a group of stunned people.

Ye Zhaojue probably did not expect that his niece who had not seen him for more than a year would be so doughty.

Ye Zhaojue hadn't come back to himself after Bai Aoxue disappeared around the corner.

“General! I don't expect little Miss to be so powerful. She is really a talented woman! She deserves to be your niece, General!” Uncle Fu tottered over to Ye Zhaojue and said so excitedly.

His eyes were full of tears. Bai Aoxue, who once was considered weak, now took off all the labels that had been imposed on her. How great it was!

And Ye Zhaojue also came back to himself now. He looked at Uncle Fu with pride and excitement: “Uncle Fu, is that girl who has galloped away really my niece Bai Aoxue?!”

Uncle Fu knew that Ye Zhaojue was also excited. He was excited, too. Little Miss now was exactly the same as General in character. They didn't need to worry about whether Little Miss would be bullied in the future!

“General! She is Little Miss. She really is! General, you should feel happy. Little Miss is really different from what she used to be. Now, she is really a member of Ye Family!” Uncle Fu said with tears.

When Ye Zhaojue listened to Uncle Fu's words, he nodded with gratification. Suddenly, he saw with the corner of his eyes that the guard of Bai Family, who had originally come here to make trouble, supported the other guard who was kicked away by Bai Aoxue. They intended to leave quietly.

But now Ye Zhaojue did not have time to deal with those guards. He was now most concerned about Bai Aoxue.

Bai Aoxue returned to Prime Minister's mansion alone. From the words of those guards, presumably Bai Qiwei had prepared a series of criminal laws for Bai Aoxue.

Even if Bai Aoxue changed a lot, he wouldn't be rest a.s.sured under such a dangerous situation.

“Hurry up! Prepare a horse for me! Call Xingzhi and others to visit Prime Minister's mansion with me!” Ye Zhaojue said aloud. Anyone could hear the annoyance in his voice.

“Yes! General!” A casual attendant replied loudly.

Luoyan, who originally intended to see Ye Zhaojue, heard that Ye Zhaojue was going to visit Prime Minister's mansion when she arrived. After thinking for a while, Luoyan quietly hid in the dark.

If she came out now, Ye Zhaojue definitely wouldn't take her to Prime Minister's mansion. She should hide then quietly follow Ye Zhaojue.

When Ye Zhaojue was waiting, Bai Aoxue was far away from General's mansion. Now Bai Aoxue was, so to speak, full of anger.

She was not angry when those guards of Bai Family came to make trouble. But if she still weren't angry when she heard that Wenxi and Hongxiu were beaten by Bai Qiwei, she would not be Bai Aoxue!

No matter where she was at any time, Bai Aoxue always had a characteristic. She would always protect her people. Since they were her servants, she wouldn't allow them to be bullied by other people! No matter who was wrong, only she could beat her servants!