Chapter 27: Summoned to the Imperial Palace

Nightmare also felt Xiangxue’s approaching. When he just wanted to turn around, he heard Bai Aoxue ’s calmly voice without a bit of panicky.

"Don't worry about me. Concentrate on them." Bai Aoxue looked at Xiangxue indifferently.

And these scene in Xiangxue's view represented that Nightmare has gave up Bai Aoxue .

Xiangxue, feeling delightful secretly, ignored Bai Aoxue ’s cold and derisory gaze.

In this world, no one knew that once Bai Aoxue was like a wolf, a lone wolf. While people said that the wolves were the most united animal, Bai Aoxue has always been alone.

The wolves were focused on group attack and unity. Bai Aoxue was just the opposite. She was a lone wolf, who would never be soft-hearted, waiting for an opportunity to move.

It was the most atrocious practice of her to gnaw its bones, drink its blood, and eat its flesh.

Once she chose the prey, she would neither be merciful nor soft-hearted.

These were also what Bai Aoxue would do in this world.

Although she didn’t want to kill Xiangxue at the beginning, it became her intention now.

Quick move was her usual style. She wouldn’t use two moves if one can kill them.

Bai Aoxue strode forward to Xiangxue.

Although Xiangxue was surprised, she did not think too much, using five fingers as a claw to grab Bai Aoxue ’s neck.

Bai Aoxue looked at Xiangxue whose fingertips flashed red lights, knowing that they were dyed with poisons.

Bai Aoxue sneered and staggered forward, avoiding the attack of Xiangxue, her dagger quickly moved.

Xiangxue only saw a flash of silver beam in front of her eyes before she felt cool on neck.

In the same instant, Bai Aoxue moved back behind Nightmare, and proudly looked at stunned Xiangxue whose hand covered her neck.

Xiangxue’s eyes were rounded, filled with unwillingness. She was panic and agonized.

"Miss..." Xiangxue shouted Nightmare discontinuously.

She stretched forward with one hand and expected to grab something.

Bai Aoxue knew that what Xiangxue wanted to catch was her desire in the short life.

However, all of this was just an illusion. Not only did she not get anything, but also lost her life.

"Thub..." That was the sound of Xiangxue’s body falling to the ground.

Her blood spewed out like transient and beautiful firework, but no one appreciated it.

Nightmare felt unexpected and raised his eyebrows when he heard that sound. Although he knew Bai Aoxue could block enemies, he did not expect the speed to be so fast.

These killers also knew that if they wanted to attack Nightmare, they must start with Bai Aoxue . They were not nice people with morality and justice.