Chapter 33: Who is More Insidious?

"Thank you, Miss Bai. I’ll wait outside." Meng Fei rushed out after saluting respectfully.

Looking at Meng Fei’s departure, Bai Aoxue glanced at the direction of Jun Yeyan, then turned and walked out.

"Miss, where are you going?" Mumian watched Bai Aoxue come out and asked hurriedly.

"Nothing, I remind of something that needs to bother Eunuch Zhao. I will be back soon. You should go to rest early." Bai Aoxue explained to Mumian.

"Miss, let me go with you!" Mumian said worriedly.

How could Bai Aoxue ignore the worry in Mumian’s eyes? She smiled and said: "No, I will come back soon. You just stay here."

Mumian wanted to say something. But when she saw the irresistible expression of Bai Aoxue, she silently swallowed those words back.

Bai Aoxue knew that Mumian still wanted to say something, but she didn’t want Mumian to know them.

Bai Aoxue rubbed Mumian’s head and said: "Go to rest first. I will go back quickly."

Then she walked towards the door.

Hongxiu and Wenxi heard the door open, and then hurriedly looked at the door, but saw Bai Aoxue walked out slowly.

"You two stay here and take care of Mumian." Looking at those two, Bai Aoxue apathetically commanded.

These two people must know where they should go, so there was no need to talk to them too much.

They indeed replied tamely without entanglement.

Bai Aoxue no longer wasted time and walked out of Moyu Hall.

Far away from other palaces, Moyu Hall had an excellent environment. It had an independent garden with enormous colorful flowers which could be compared to the Imperial Garden. The beautiful scenery was beyond description.

When Bai Aoxue walked out of Moyu Hall, she saw a brilliant and valiant figure with strong and vigorous muscle in the garden beside a small pond, a saber wrapped around his waist.

When he heard the footsteps of Bai Aoxue, that man turned quickly.

"Sorry to have kept Lord Meng waiting." Bai Aoxue looked at Meng Fei and said.

When Meng Fei saw Bai Aoxue, he was amazed by her grace. That room was too dim, and he also kept his head down, so he didn’t have time to look at Bai Aoxue carefully.

And now Bai Aoxue came out against the light with blooming flowers around her. That red dress was shining like fire. Anybody would be stunned by her beauty.

Finding this Meng Fei staring at her in a daze, Bai Aoxue cannot help but frowning slightly: "Lord Meng, it’s getting late. Please lead the way. I guess His Majesty has been anxious about waiting."

When Meng Fei heard the voice of Bai Aoxue, he also completely returned to himself. Seeing Bai Aoxue’s impatient expression, Meng Fei also noticed how rude he was, his face turned reddish.

"Cough cough. Miss Bai is reasonable. I am negligent. Please forgive me!" Meng Fei slightly bowed his head in awkwardness.