Chapter 83: Don't Hurt Yourself

At this moment, BaiAoxue was wandering in the gap between dream and reality with difficulty.

She faintly heard Bai Aoxue, this body’s predecessor, express her thanks and say goodbye to her. She told her to forgive Bai Qiwei.

However, when she was about to talk, the dream changed again. She came to Jun Yeyan’s childhood inexplicably. She really witnessed all the hardships and difficulties of Jun Yeyan.

When raging fire came over which seemed to engulf Jun Yeyan, she could not help standing in front of him.

In two years, she witnessed the transformation and growth of Jun Yeyan.

Seeing that Jun Yeyan was rescued by NalanYouhong, BaiAoxue was relieved. The dream was then dispersed.

“Jun Yeyan…” Bai Aoxue, who was in the coma, slightly opened her bloodless lips and shouted weakly.

When Jun Yeyan, who was talking to NalanYouhong, heard that Bai Aoxue shouted his name, he shivered.

“Xue, I am here! I am here…” Jun Yeyan hurriedly replied, held Bai Aoxue’s hand and didn’t let it go.

How could Jun Yeyan not be excited? He did not think that Bai Aoxue called him first when she was in a coma.

When Nalan Youhong saw this scene, he immediately pulled up Jun Yeyan.

“What are you doing here? Don’t forget you saved her by what identity! It is not the right time to reveal!” Nalan Youhong picked up the cloak on the floor and pulled Jun Yeyan’s sleeve.

“You go out first. I will explain to her. At least I will not tell her now.” Jun Yeyan pulled that sleeve from Nalan Youhong’s hands and said faintly.

Looking at Jun Yeyan who was now infatuated with Bai Aoxue, Nalan Youhong knew that he would not leave. He sighed.

“Do it the way you feel appropriate. Don’t give the game away.” Nalan Youhong warned him once again and then left quickly.

When Nalan Youhong just left, Bai Aoxue suddenly opened her eyes.

“Jun Yeyan!”Bai Aoxue shouted. She quickly sat up from the bed and gasped.

Jun Yeyan was also frightened by Bai Aoxue’s action at the moment. He looked at Bai Aoxue in a daze. From Bai Aoxue’s tone when she called his name, it seemed that it was not a good dream!

“Hiss…” Bai Aoxue gasped. When she got up, she was so excited that she accidentally pulled the wound on her abdomen. It made Bai Aoxue, who had not come back to herself, feel pain.

Jun Yeyan held Bai Aoxue anxiously and said: “Xue, do you feel pain again? Lie down. You can’t get up now.”

Bai Aoxue, who was still confused, also came back to herself because of Jun Yeyan’s words. Bai Aoxue turned her head and looked at Jun Yeyan and said: “Jun Yeyan?”

After that, Bai Aoxue raised her hand to feel Jun Yeyan’s face which was covered by a white jade mask. It seemed that everything was unreal.

Jun Yeyan immediately held Bai Aoxue’s hands and faintly said: “Xue, I am here. It’s me.”

“Jun Yeyan, it’s so good that you survived. It’s so good!” Bai Aoxue smiled. That gorgeous smile reminded people of a pear blossom which was holy and elegant. Jun Yeyan was stunned.

Jun Yeyan did not understand Bai Aoxue’s meaning. He only thought that Bai Aoxue had a nightmare when she was in a coma.

He did not know that Bai Aoxue was glad that young Jun Yeyan could survive. She was glad that Jun Yeyan could live at the time they met.