The death empress

On June 6,30xx
The CEO of Arine industries gave birth to a small baby girl.With her looks only, people want to embrace the baby. Mr. and Mrs. Arine are busy thinking of what to name her. They settled down with a name "Elizabeth".
Elizabeth (Elly in short) has a butterfly shaped crimson colour birthmark.
Time flowed like water and now Elly is 17 years. With her high IQ and intelligence,Elly completed 3 different courses before she turned out 17 which earned praises from all her relatives making her parents face blooms with a proud smile at their 'little genius'.
At Elly's 18th birthday party:
When the guests saw a silver haired girl climbing down the stairs,they felt like an immortal goddess was descending slowly to the mortal world. This scene took everyone's breathe away. No one dared to approach her seeing her wearing a cold and aloof aura around her.
Mr.Arine called for the guests attention for an announcement "Thank you for all coming here to celebrate my daughter's birthday despite your busy schedule. From here on,I'm announcing Elizabeth Aline has taken over the Arine industries and will become the new CEO of our company". Loud thundering claps can be heard throughout the room after the announcement. The next day Elly went to the company and the first thing she did was to call her assistant Rony " Bring out the list of companies who are now acting against us in an hour" . Rony nodded and immediately left to do the assigned work. He came back after 40 minutes and entered her room with a little knock on the door.
Elly took nearly 11 months and closed down the list of companies. She took very exteme measures  ruthlessly on her enemies. This made her hands dyed with blood forever and she earned a nickname "death empress" for her.