Meeting again

Using her pills, your successfully broke through to sage realm. Even when she is at that level, she is still helpless against him. So, yue ignored him and started walking towards room and took her room. He also followed her shamelessly "little flower, wait. Don't leave me here."

"Stop calling me with that name, it's annoying. My name is Yue." Yue went to her room and started preparing to sleep. "Leave"is the only word she has for him. But he didn't move and stood on the same spot watching her. Yue's patience ran out and asked him"still not leaving?" For which he only shook his head moved to other side of bed and started... Sleeping.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Yue took one of her pillow threw it towards him. "Well, I'm sleepy. And don't disturb me." 'it's clearly my room, right? Why is he behaving like I'm the one who barged into his room? Fine, leave him be. I'm also sleepy.' with that thought,yue drifted to dreams and failed to notice the victory smile bloomed on his lips.

He hugged her from behind and he also drifted to sleep inhaling get intoxicating scent. Yue woke up in the morning and not seeing an annoying face made her mood great. But she didn't have time to enjoy her mood when a voice boomed in her room"you looking like you have a great sleep."
She chose to ignore him and started to get ready.

Then she took out food from her space and started eating. "Where is my share?" He took a seat beside her and started whining. Yue sighed helplessly"what do you want to eat?"
"Well, I didn't even know any of the food you are eating." Yue nodded in understanding and took out some other dishes.

" Yue nodded in understanding and took out some other dishes

Qin Yu Chen looked at the dishes and then at yue confusingly

Qin Yu Chen looked at the dishes and then at yue confusingly. His reactions made yue laugh out loud and she explained how to eat those."oh, yes. I remember there are 4 other people with you. Call them, they will also eat."seeing her not rejecting his advances, he was obviously in a happy mood and called them over. All of them enjoyed a heart felt meal.

When Qin Yu Chen asked them to investigate her, they found out that her name is Nalan Yue. The rumors said that she was a trash, sickly and her face ruined. But watching her in person, they knew that there was way more than what they portray her to be. No one can discover their Master's stealth, but she did it many times. If she is a trash, then what are they? Worse than trash. If she is ugly, then there was none who can be described as beautiful.

Yue turned towards the guards and asked" right, what are your names? Since this idiot here didn't have any intentions of leaving, it's better to get acquainted." Her words and her addressing their master as 'idiot' surprised them but they still answered. "My name is qi chen, this is qi Cheng, he is qi bai and the last one is qi bao." Yue nodded remembering their names.

"Yue'er, how can you be like that? You are chatting with them happily but giving a cold shoulder towards me. This is the second time you are meeting all of us. Its not fair."Seeing their interaction, Qin Yu Chen started complaining. "You clearly barged into my life without my permission and asking me to treat you nicely? Is your mental condition alright?"

Her words now made sense to him. His expression turned serious and held yue's hands. His reaction surprised all of them. "Little yue, I'm sorry. It's my fault. I want to be with you. Will you give me a chance?" His words completely moved her but remembering her last life, she suppressed her feelings and answered him."Let's see what will happen."

The words she spoke were neither rejecting not accepting. But nonetheless it was not a complete rejection which made Qin Yu Chen happy. While he was thinking how to make her accept him , she was thinking of how to escape from him.