Knowing the truth (2)

"The heir of the Phoenix sect, it took you long enough to come here. Anyway,if you want your dear parents you know where to come. By the way, I'm not that patient, it's better if you come fast." The tone is full of despising others which make others shiver in disgust.

Only yue was calm despite what happened. She turned to Qin Luo and Qin Ning " I think you remember this voice, don't you?" They snapped from their thoughts hearing yue. "Yue... it's..him."

" Of course, who won't remember the voice of their own kin? He's not only responsible for your death but also mine. That thing always remained as one of regret for not taking revenge. Now the chance is just before my eyes."

Only Qin Yu Chen, Qin Ning and Qin Luo understood the meaning of her words. Yue clearly remember before her death, Rony confessed that he did that because of his words. Her cousin who's the sole cause of her uncle and aunt's death.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." Saying these yue turned to leave but was stopped by Yu Chen. "I will come with you." Yue nodded and smiled. When they reached the peach blossom courtyard, yue invoked a barrier around her room "Lilith,I know you are listening to my words. Come out."

Lilith soon materialized infront of them. "I know what you want to ask. Your soul have to be born here but went to other world. So I have no choice but to bring you back here because your soul is the soul of great ancestor dragon. You also possess his powers, so use them well." Saying so, Lilith disappeared.

None of them slept that night but left the early morning to the 'dark cult'. They reached the 'death forest'. Only after crossing this forest, they can find the entrance to the dark cult. Both of them took their time slowly moving to the end of the forest.

The next day afternoon they saw a fort with the sign board 'dark cult'. They entered the fort and the sight greeted them was a man sitting on a chair. His eyes clearly showed surprise seeing Yue.

"I didn't understand why I was transmigrated here but now I do. It's been a long time, cousin." Yue clenched her fists but regained her senses in an instant. "Stop with your nonsense. Where are my parents?"

"There's no need to hurry. We have a lot of time, why won't we discuss about other things?"The ridicule in the tone is making yue irritated. "There's nothing to discuss." He ignored yue's words and turned to Qin Yu Chen. "Your choice in men is really great."

Seeing yue losing posture, he laughed and got up from his seat. "I also think it's just waiting time. Follow me." Soon the three of them reached a room. There were a man and a woman shackled separately.

When yue tried to reach them, she was stopped by the man. "Ruth William, don't go overboard." Yue's tone is full of malice. Hearing the commotion,both of them woke up.

"Father, mother.." Yue called out to them. Bai Biming responded "you are... Xi'er" Yue responded with a smile to her father. Qin Yu Chen saw William doing a sneak attack and pulled Yue to his side.