Qin Yu Chen's identity

Since An Er bought a small mansion in the central kingdom, yue was already there waiting for them. They started relaying the information they got to her.

This kingdom has total 6 sects in total. Among those, two are the major sects named Dragon sect and Phoenix sect and the remaining 4 were far away from the power those two sects hold.

The purple thunder sword sect, crimson jade sect, heavenly lotus sect and vermilion sect are the names of the sects. Purple thunder sword sect is the powerful one among the four. So the other 3 sects joined their hands to get rid of the purple thunder sword sect.

Saying upto this,they have some hesitant looks on their face making yue raise her eyebrow in interest. "Continue". An jiu was the one replied "It's about young master Qin". The aura around yue changed to a child one and the temperature dropped few degrees.

"He's the young master of the Dragon sect." Hearing this, yue's aura returned to normal and the 4 sighed in relief. "I expected him to have an identity like that but not expected him to have such a power behind him. Anyway, he told me that he will take care of his things and there is no need for us to intervene. Let's go purple thunder sword sect, I want to meet with brother An and little Yang."

Yue sent a telepathic message to inform both of them that she's visiting them.
Inside the sect
Yu Yang's practicing her sword art when she received the message and her face bloomed with a happy smile.
The people around her mainly boys looked at her like they can't tear their eyes away from her. She stopped practicing and went to her courtyard to change clothes.

Chen An also was sparring with another disciple while he received the message. He dropped the duel and told him that they will continue later. Saying he returned to his place to change. Both of them were waiting at the sect's entrance the time yue reached there.

Seeing yue, Yu Yang ran to her and hugged yue which yue returned. "Big sister, I really missed you." They were interrupted by a small cough from Chen An "I'm also here waiting for you. Why won't you give your big brother a hug too."

Laughing at his pouting,yue hugged him. "You know that your sister's coming but you didn't bring me any gifts." Looking at her spoiled act, he patted her head "what? How can your big brother forget something like that? Here, this chain belong to my mother. Don't loose it."

Seeing the chain in her hand,yue felt warmth in her heart. "Little sister, that dumb elder is also waiting for you. Don't know what he will do if we are late. Come, let's go inside."

While they were walking, the sect's disciples were looking at them with a shock. Even though they can't see yue's face because of her veil,they can see that she was more than beautiful just looking at her eyes. What shocked them most was Yu Yang chatting with her happily with a smile on her face.

They all know her as the ice goddess but now they can call her a fairy. Yue ignored their murmurs like 'who is that lady walking with senior Yu?' , 'i think she's even more beautiful that senior Yu'.

They quickly reached elder Yu Zheng's courtyard. They chatted for sometime and elder Yu informed her that the sect leader requested to meet her to which yue agreed.

He informed the sect leader that they will meet him after lunch. They enjoyed a heartily meal and went in the direction of the main hall of the sect. They entered the hall after the announcing of their arrival.