Feng Ruoxi's means(1)

In these three days,many things happened. Almost all powers sent their congratulations to Phoenix sect along with spies. But none of them are successful in gathering any information.

The celebratory atmosphere slowly died down in the main hall and all the elders thanked yue. Feng Ruo turned to yue and told her in a soft tone. "Yue,do you want to accept the name your mother left for you?"

Yue nodded without any hesitation. "FENG RUOXI ,do you like it?" Yue smiled in response. Their talk's disturbed when someone came to report. "Enter." Yue's crisp voice resounded through the hall. The person who came to report was shocked seeing yue's beauty.

She broke out from the trance hearing a slight cough and turned to Feng Ruo. "Mother, she's..." Seeing her mother nod, a smile bloomed on her lips. "Cousin, my name is Feng Biyu." Yue also smiled in return and asked why she's here.

"Our herb storage is burned to cinders and treasury is emptied last night." Hearing this, Feng Ruo's temper flared. "Who dares to do such atrocious things?" Compared to her,yue was smiling from ear to ear.

When they saw her smile, they were shivering. "Can down aunt. Did they really think doing such things have any effect on me?" Yue shook her head and asked her how much amount's there in treasury.

"I think it's 20 million gold coins." Yue continued her questions "how many high grade spirit stones can make up for those?" This time, Feng Ruo answered. "Maybe 50". Yue took out 100 of those stones and gave them to Feng Biyu. "There are 100 of them inside. Convert them."

The whole hall was silent. No one cared to make a small sound. "Let's continue the report. Which type of herbs are burned in the ware house and how many of them are in need now?" Feng Ruo called the one maintaining the ware house and he listed the herbs.

Yue took them out from her space and handed them to him. This time everyone is convinced that their sect master is a local tyrant. With these matters settled,yue continued speaking.

"Hmm... Since they started the show, then I will end this. Let them also see what Feng Ruoxi's means are when they are acting against her." Yue smirked and dismissed them.

Only yue and her aunt are remaining in the main hall. Yue's thoughts are completely filled with Yu Chen. 'what will be his reaction when he knows my identity'. Yue heaved a sigh and asked her aunt to lead her to her room.

Soon they reached a courtyard in the middle of the sect. "This " peach blossom" courtyard belong to your mother and now it's yours. Call me or your cousin if you need anything."

Yue nodded and went inside. She liked the courtyard very much. The peach blossom are in full bloom making the courtyard filled with nice fragrance. Yue went to bed and slept immediately when touched the bed.

While yue's sleeping peacefully, someone is tensed. Yue's sub ordinates and Yu Chen and his family were searching for her day and night. Her sudden disappearance for 4 days made them tense.

Not knowing any of these, yue's immersed in her dream world.