Extending her power (2)

Yue was continuing her pill creation and designing some armaments. Yue got them recorded as an official sect and everything is going according to her will. At this time, little blue reached the capital.

He went first to the brothel and a lady in her 30's welcomed him to the probate meeting room"young master"
Little blue nodded and followed her.
The one controlling this is someone yue saved sometime ago. He went to the room and sat in a recliner. The one who is managing this brothel was someone saved by yue. "Any useful information.." Tang meng nodded and started explaining " someone is spreading rumors about mistress that she won't live long and it's an ugly duckling. And also they are comparing mistress and second Nalan miss saying that second miss was virtuous and more beautiful." Tang meng was bellowing from anger just heading these words. Little blue just raised an eyebrow but chose not to say anything.

"Any other matter.." Tang meng continued " The crown prince is going to ask second Nalan miss's hand in marriage and there is also information that the crown prince is going to harm his majesty by using a type of slow poison. That's the things we have known so far." Little blue nodded his head and left the room. He collected the money and went to other shops.

'have to inform Yue about this as soon as possible.' He neatly viewed all the shops account books and collected the profit. The money had been increasing rapidly every month. He took two days in organizing the books and choose to left as soon as possible. When he reached an alley way, he sensed someone closing in on him.

Without even giving him time to enquire, the other party engaged in a fight. That one was none other than qi chen, one of Qin Yu Chen's guards. When qi chen and qi bao was searching for yue's whereabouts, they sensed her aura and spotted a young man had her aura on him. Qi bao quickly went to report it to his master. He asked qi chen to stall some time. Not knowing what to do, he engaged that young boy into a fight.

They were fighting for nearly 30 minutes. Now it started irritating little blue. He sensed that the other party was just trying to stall him so he his his aura and just fight with him. But now he decided to end it quickly and was ready to unleash his aura.

Just before he do that, he sensed a powerful presence nearing him and both of them looked towards that direction. There they saw a young man in white clothes and a white mask was landing on the ground. Little blue was surprised to see him here 'its him'. Qin Yu Chen quickly approached little blue and asked in a cold tone"why did you have her presence in you?"

Little blue didn't hear his words in his surprise and blurted out"it's you from three years ago, right?" These words surprised the trio. "How did you know me?" Little blue just smiled and replied "you are the only male who interacted with her". Qi bao looked at little blue suspiciously'aren't you a man?'. Understanding the meaning of his gaze, he quickly explained"what I'm talking is about humans not beasts." Saying he released his aura. "So, you are a celestial beast." Little blue nodded"I'm her contractual spirit beast."

Qin Yu Chen looked at little blue confusingly"she already has her two contracts, right?" Little blue laughed out loud at his question and replied in the midst of his laughter."she had 6 contracts ". This sentence once again reminded them that she is not normal.

"Where is that little fellow? She keeps escaping from me... It's been 3 years since I have seen her." Sensing the longing in his words, something struck little blue's mind. "I will take you to her but I will ask only one thing in return." Qin Yu Chen once again regained his coldness "what?"

Little blue sighed deeply and explained "I can sense from her soul that she is hiding something which will only hurry her more. I think that is the reason she fears relationships. So, I just want you to promise me that you will make her happy from the bottom of her heart."

This explanation surprised them. No one guessed that something like that is the matter. Qin Yu Chen was both happy and worried at the same time.
Happy that she is not escaping from him and worried that what would cause her to become like that.

Pushing these thoughts out of his mind , he turned to little blue " I promise I will be her happiness". Satisfied with his answer little blue thanked him. Qin Yu Chen turned to little blue and asked him "let's leave"

Little blue nodded "And please don't tell yue that I told you about these matters or she will be upset." Reaching an agreement, they continued their journey towards dark moon forest.