Secret of contracts

The white clothed man who was filled with thoughts on how to educate her was pulled out of his thoughts by the spider "since you not deeming it as a treasure, please help me destroy it". This time it talked in human language and everyone understood its words. Yue and the white clothed man nodded at each other and yue answered the spider with a simple nod. The spider turned to dust and the array also crumbled revealing a cave infront of them. The reason the white clothed man and his guards came to the valley because someone reported him that people are vanishing in this place and now his real had been completed so he decided to take a look inside and followed yue. The cave had only a room in which there is a book placed in the middle of the room. She burned the book using her spiritual power. Then a silhouette of a person appeared before then and thanked them for destroying the book and giving him freedom. "I will give you each a gift to express my thanks". He took out a level 8 weapon and a bottle of us water and placed infront of them. "I don't want them but I have a question I would like to ask you." The soul was surprised by her quick rejection but answered her with a yes.
"Would you mind telling me, why was there a seal placed on every human in how many beasts they can contract?"
No one expected to hear such a question and no one even knows there was a seal on them too she asked. "This... What are you talking..I.. I don't understand.." the soul seemed to be avoiding her question. But her gaze which was fixed on him only made him sigh. "Fine, I will tell you. But remember to keep this a secret. "He continued his explanation only after yue said'ok'. " Thousands of years back, there is no restriction on contracts so many humans have contacted with number of beasts and started tearing then harshly. They even forgot to care about them and only used them as a weapon to destroy others. But the superior beast existing at that time felt worry and pain for his people and sacrificed himself and put a restriction that one can only have two beasts to contact in the hope of they will treat the beasts nicely. But you girl really surprised me, how did you guess?" Not only the soul but the remaining also shot curious gazes towards her. "You got the answer what you want to know, now come out." No one knows who she talked to until a yellow dressed girl appeared before them. She looked towards the soul "Uncle, thank you for telling me."
"You are mi'er?" He asked in a chocking voice. Mi nodded and he turned towards yue.
"You know that contracting superior grade beasts will invite number of enemies to you but you still made a contract. So, protect her well". The soul vanished after getting a reassuring look from Yue. Mi also returned to her space and now yue noticed the awe struck expressions of the five people. The believed to be extinct species now was before them and even as a contacted beast. 'this must be a dream... right.. Yes, a dream'. When their thoughts are flowing in their mind, yue ignored them and left the cave but was stopped by the white clothed man's  words"wait". Your turned to him and waited patiently for why did he stopped her. "Why did you reject the two gifts that guy offered?"
"I have more quality weapons than that and I'm in no need is hs water."
If he didn't know her from before, he will assume that she is bragging. But after spending sometime with her, he know that she has the capability to acquire them. "How?" Not answering, yue just took out a level 10 sword and tossed it to him. Everyone sucked a cold breathe when they finished assessing the level of that sword. 'just who is she?' but no one voiced their question.
" That's a thank you gift for helping me break the array. If that's it I will be leaving first."