It's related to second madam

Yue took the hidden guards of emperor to her sect's base and told them to rest for the night. Yue created a special training schedule for them and gave it to An jiu.

Yue stayed that night there and called for the hidden guards early in the next morning. Yue teleported the hidden guards along with An jiu and two others to her space.

"The place you are in had different time standards. Ten days in here equals to one day in the real world. So you have 3 years to practice. An jiu, no need to pity them." Yue handed them a Jade stone to call her in case if they need her.

Yue called An Si and An San to get room. "So, what happened?"
An Si answered "Master, the reason related to the incident of empress dowager is concubine Shi. And she got the poison from your second 'aunt'. She used her status as the daughter of the prime minister to obtain the poison and gave it to concubine Shi."

"Oh! And why did my dear second 'aunt' helps that concubine?" This time, her question was answered by An San " That concubine wants to gain favor by acting like she was the one to cure the dowager by giving the antidote. Your second aunt and concubine shi were childhood friends, so she helped her."

Yue nodded in understanding and waved her hand to dismiss them. Yue returned to the Nalan Manor and her father was busy in preparing invitations for her birthday since there is only a week.

Feeling bored, yue took her guzheng out and started playing. Immersed in her own world, yue didn't notice people arriving bar her courtyard mesmerised by the music.

The emperor who arrived there to ask her about yesterday's event also stood there silently listening to the tune. When yue came to her senses her father, emperor and some maids were standing in her courtyard.

"What brings all of you here?" Yue asked them calmly while the maids are sweating. 'How can she talk to the emperor like that?' But what they expected never happen.

The emperor laughed and answered "I didn't know that my daughter can play the guzheng so well, your mother will be delighted to hear that."

Yue just nodded and before she speak, her father beat her and answered in a serious tone "who's your daughter? She is 'my daughter'. You are trying to steal her, only in your dreams."

The emperor completely ignored her and walked towards yue placing a hand on her shoulder. Before he spoke, yue motioned them to come inside. She dismissed all the servants and created a sound barrier around her room.

"I know who did it and I will deal with them. And I think you are here because of my mother nagging, don't you father?" Yue asked the emperor in which he chuckled.

"You know completely about your mother. Well, I also have another two reason for being here. The first one is your grand father is coming to the palace in two days. And the second one is to discuss the wedding of your second sister and the crown prince. That idiot son of mine don't know the difference between good and bad. I dissolved your engagement that day because he used my words against me."

Yue laughed at her fuming father and calmed him down. "I will come there two days later. And for their marriage, I don't have any opinions on it. One more thing, if you failed to attend my birthday banquet then there will be a lot of consequences."

The emperor just smiled at her words and nodded that he would comply her wish while the Nalan Lord was sulking. "Why are you so calm, father? Is there anything wrong?" Yue asked him, her face filled with concern.

"You are now calling him father, yue'er don't you want your father anymore?" Yue's lips twitched in annoyance at his words but answered "You both are my father. Now go and do your works. I have things to do."

Yue tossed them out and went to her sect. The enunch who saw the scene of them tossing out was shocked (terrified). But when he saw the imaginary ears of the emperor dropping, he was filled with happiness knowing that there were people who can love their emperor normally.

Yue called the sect elders and announced that there there will be two tournaments. One is after two months and the other is after four months.

The tournament which is after two months is based on sparring and the next one will be on mental strength and actual combat with beasts. She also announced the rewards which made the participants excited.