Gifts.... Again...

The next day Yu Chen picked up his sister and yue to the main hall. All eyes on her the moment she entered the room. The sect master looked at yue and nodded " I explained the situation to all of them. Nothing to worry."

Then the trio took their seats. One of the elder turned to yue and asked her "miss, it's not like I'm not agreeing to your engagement but you know that this sect is the top most sect and only power will answer all questions."

Yue didn't feel any hidden intention from the elder and released her cultivation pressure. All the elders even Qin Yu Chen also looked at her dumbstruck. He whispered slowly "yue, you're already in indigo level.."
Yue just smiled in answer.

The elder who asked that question smiled at yue in approval. Then the sect master asked yue "my little niece, aren't you forgetting something?" Hearing these words yue showed a mischievous smile and replied "what? Is there anything wrong? Sect master."

This conversation made Qin Ning so embarrassed that she want to hide herself. "Little yue, I know you understand what I mean. Don't play dumb." Yue's smile increased but replied in a confusing tone "I already told you that I don't know what you're asking? Why don't you name it, sect master?"

Yue's words increased the anger in sect master's eyes and said "good, good. Continue to act like that. If you don't remember then what are you doing here? Just get out." This time his words made yue's aura cooling to the bones and the sect master is sweating seeing the scene.

"Aren't you overdoing this, sect master?" Qin Ning answered to yue this time "Elly.. I mean yue, you know about that habit of him. And you are the reason he developed that habit. Why won't you just give it to him."

Suddenly yue's aura turned normal and started walking towards sect master. "It's just a gift. Why are you creating a scene like that?" The sect master's temper flared "what just a gift? Do you know the things you consider as gifts will create war if information leaked out? Ok."

The elders, Qin Li, Yu Chen and his guards who watched the scene were cursing the sect master 'is this really our sect master?' . But next moment seeing the so called 'gifts' , they completely agree with the sect master.

While Qin Yu Chen and his guards just smiled because they know that the sect master's words are true. "Let's move to the topic. What do you want?" Yue's question ignited sparks in sect master's eyes. " Hs water, level 10 or above pills, same level weapons, any celestial beats pets. I will think about the rest later. They will suffice for now."

Everyone's mouth twitched at his words. Some elders asked "sect master, there are no one who can make that level pills and armament in these days. How can she gather those?" Yue smiled at the elder and again turned to sect master. "Aren't your appetite quite big?"

"What big? I didn't even say half of what I want." Yue just smiled at his childish behavior and created a large table using qi. Then she put 12 vials each with 3 pills and 30 weapons including armor,swords,axe and bow.

Then started explaining " the 6 red color vials has total 18 pills which will raise your cultivation two to three levels for 5 days. The side effect is you won't be able to use your qi for 2 months. They will be quite useful in life saving situation. And the other 18 pills in white vials will be able to bring you back to life if you even have a single breath. They are level 12 and level 13 pills."

Everyone sucked a cold breath hearing her words while the sect master laughed heartily. "Of course I don't expect anything less from you. And if my guys is right, these weapons are all of level 10 and 11, right?"

"Not bad. I thought your IQ died down. Anyway as for the hs water, I placed 4 barells in your space ring. Is that enough?" The sect master immediately checked his ring and once again laughed. "Good, you really are a treasure trove,yue."