Raising her own power (2)

Yue patiently waited for them to voice out their question. One of the boys came forward and looked at her for merely a second and bowed his head asking "Mistress, what are these for?"
Yue looked at him smilingly "rise".
He stood up from kneeling and looked at her. " I gave you 3 vials of different colours, right?" The boy nodded not knowing what she's implying.

"The brown one has three bone shedding pills, they will reconstruct your bones and tendons making you physically fit for cultivation. Use one in every three days. The orange..." Yue stopped her words because of the dumbfounded gazes she was receiving. She confusedly looked at the boy for an explanation. Noticing yue was looking at him, he composed himself "Mistress, these pills are very rare and can be sold for millions of gold coins. But you are giving them like they won't matter to you. Maybe that's what they are looking at you like that." Yue nodded after receiving the explanation while little pink and others shook their heads helplessly 'when will she learn to be prudent'.

"So that is what concerning you, but they really won't matter. All me if you want'em again. " Yue said smilingly while the people around her not know whether to laugh or cry. "Let's end that matter. Now continuing what I was saying previously, the orange one has a beauty pill that will enhance and brought your beauty out. The last one will be qi gathering pills, I think you already know it's uses. " All of them nodded mindlessly still in shock that the legendary pills are now within their grasp.

" First take the bone shedding pill and immediately take beauty pill after that. Next the days, practice your strength and take another bone shedding pill. After the the are completed then use qi gathering pills and start your cultivation. Exactly after a month, assemble here." With those words, yue left the place like she just vanished into air. But the boy who stood infront of all, received a message in his mind. "Come find me separately after everyone left."

These words scared him still. The spiritual transmission require one to be array martial God level but she...
He dare not believe these assumptions but he had to. 'A girl not even in her teens is above a martial God level. What the hell...' He needed to calm down. After all of them left, he approached little green and he took a single look at the boy before smiling " follow me"

He quickly followed little green and came to a room. Both of them stopped but even before they say a word, yue's words boomed in and the doors opened "come in". When the boy entered the room, he was stunned seeing a fairy... No..a goddess looking at them with a small smile smile on her lips. "Mis...Mistress? "He called out to confirm that if she really was his miss. Yue nodded and motioned him to sit. Then little green left closing the door.

When yue meet all those people, she was wearing a mask and none can figure out her beauty.
(Like those in the photos below)

Yue looked clearly at the boy's features and he can be considered as above handsome with a flawless face

"I want you to be my personal guard. I will train you myself and the training will be many times harder than others. Are you willing?" This question raised him to heavens  and he quickly nodded without waiting a moment. 'only fools will say no to an offer like this'.

In the future, he will definitely regret agreeing without thinking. "There will be more in the future, but for now it's you only."