Silver moon auction

The next morning the three members meet at the restaurant. The auction hall was already brimming with people when they reached there. Yu Yang, Chen An and yue went to the reception and was welcomed by the workers.

"Welcome to our silver moon auction. Is this your first time here?" The shop keeper asked with a smile. Seeing yue nod, he explained "the first floor is available for all while the second floor has 20 private rooms and the third floor has 5 vip rooms."

"As for the cost, first floor is of free entrance. The second floor rooms cost 500 platinum coins each. For the third floor, each room has different price. The first room cost a low grade spirit stone, the second room cost 3000 platinum coins,the third room cost 2000 platinum coins, the fourth room is 1500 platinum coins, the fifth one costs 1000platinum coins."

Before yue reply, another voice interrupted their conversation. "I never thought those poor people even dare to think of going to a vip room. Why can't they never know their place?" The three members turned to the source of the voice.

There're three young people wearing red robes indicating that they belong to crimson jade sect. Even though they look good, it was destroyed by the arrogance of them. He came to the shop keeper and gave him a bag of 500 platinum coins. "Arrange a room on second floor for us."

The shop keeper nodded and signaled another worker to lead them to a room on second floor. Yue ignored their 'showing of' and tossed a low grade spirit stone to the shop keeper. "I want the first room in third floor. Make it quick."

The shop keeper hurriedly went to arrange a room and came back quickly. "Young miss, the room is ready. " Yue and the other two followed him to the room. Before they went, Yu Yang sent a moving look towards him. He gritted his teeth and went to his room.

The auction started soon with a gorgeous lady entering the stage. "Thank you all for attending this auction. I will now start the auction. The first item today is freezing star grass. It will be helpful for cultivators with ice qi. The starting price is 500 gold. You can start your bidding now."

Soon the hall broke out in loud chatter. But it's not the same case in a vip room. And as you know, it's our yue's room. Her face clearly showed her expression 'she got her hopes high for nothing'. "Little Yang,is it really a treasure that needs to be auction off?"

Yu Yang didn't answer her but nodded her head vigorously. Yue stopped Chen An when she saw they were about to bid for that item. "If you want it,I have them with me. I will give you after we return."

They just nodded knowing she didn't give any chance to refuse. "Big sister, I really like this room. It's our first time here. Only those people from dragon and phoenix sects usually use this room."

The auction continued while they were talking. Yue also bidded some things to gift the sect master Lu Zhen. While yue's bidding, there's no other one to bid because of her starting bid. She just doubled the amount that no one can compete with her.

Since yue decided not to involve herself with any powers of this kingdom, she didn't bother with the crimson jade sect disciples. It's already evening when the auction completed.

Yue gave the things she bought to Yu Yang and told her to give them to their sect master. When yue was returning to her mansion,she felt a familiar aura and it's qi bao. She sent a telepathic message to him. "Tell him that I'm waiting to meet him."

Qi bao was shocked still hearing the words. But he came to senses quickly and started moving faster to tell this news to his master. 'matter will be happy if he knows that miss came here.'

In Dragon sect
When Qin Yu Chen heard this news, he immediately went to his parents room. "Father, mother". He greeted with a light bow to the couple sitting infront of him. "Yu'er , what makes you so happy?" His mother asked with a smile.

"Mother, yue's in this kingdom. I'm going to being her here." Hearing the words both of them have a single thought 'according to Yu Chen's words, she's just 20. But now she advanced to a immoral practitioner, what kind of monster my son loved?'

"How can someone my son love can be ordinary? Good, good. Bring her here, we also want to see how it daughter-in-law looks like." They laughed warmly at their son.

Receiving the permission he want,he immediately exited the room not even turning back. Their smile vanished the moment he left ." I hope she's not like others, loving him for his position." His mother exclaimed slowly.

"What can we do? We just have to wait and see." His father coaxed her. Following yue's aura, Qin Yu Chen found mansion yue's living in and went inside with a huge smile hanging on his lips.