Qin Yu Chen

(the above is Qin Yu Chen and imagine him wearing a silver mask.)
(The pictures and media are not mine but just borrowed)

She didn't even took two steps but was stopped by the sudden pressure released on her. She didn't even able to move her body. Yue gritted her teeth "what are you...?" Not even finishing her sentence the white clothed man closed in on her. He removed his mask and the face revealed under it can make womans drool over him. His face was like a neatly carved Jade. Yue's eyes widened but she quickly hid the emotion. Coming close, he removed her veil and now it's his time to be awe struck at her beauty. He imagined that she would be beautiful, but not this much beautiful making his heart beat go wild. A sudden feeling of want to possess her overcame him and pressed his lips on to her as marking her as  his own territory. Anger overtook yue but she can't even move her finger much less struggle. He released her only after feeling her shortof breathe. He came close to her ear and said in a whisper "Qin Yu Chen,my name. Since you have attracted me, you can only be mine, little flower. Don't even think of leaving me." With these words he and his guards evaporated into thin air leaving her speechless.
" You ba****d. I will tear you to pieces if you appear before me again." Then she left the area in her veil and stomping her foot. After she left, Qin Yu Chen appeared again on the spot and said in a lightly doting tone making the guards wonder " I want to know each and every thing about her in 2 days."
'is he really our master or an imposter?'
'i think this is afterlife if not why is our master smiling'
The guards have to shook the thoughts on  their minds noticing their master has already left and to follow him. The only thought in her mind was to kill that guy who took advantage of her during her return journey. The gloomy atmosphere around her vanished the moment she saw her house. Opening the door of her room, yue was greeted by 3 handsome men and a beautiful girl.
"Little pink, blue, green, white. You were back." Yue immediately hugged them feeling a little emotional. She threw the issue of that guy at the back of her head and started chatting with them. They are informing her about their cultivation progress and now all of them are at god level. Yue was also surprised at their progress and introduced Mi to them. They become close to each other quickly. Yue took a bath and took a nap after dinner. She woke up next morning when xen called her. Yue drowsily opened the door and xen kneeled on one knee before her. "Mistress, your brother came to visit you."
"Brother? Which one?"
"It's your third brother, mistress."
From the memories inherited from the original owner,this brother always protected her when servants mistreated her. It was only after he left for joining a sect at the age of 6,she was thrown out of the house and settled here. Now,he came back and after knowing her situation he rushed over here. Looks like this brother really treated her as a precious little sister. Fine, let's go visit this brother.
If he's really worried, then it would be better to have a few more allies. But if not ....a smile bloomed on her lips which sent shivers down xen's spine.
'the person who mistress thought of must be lucky if he doesn't want to face his death.'
She took her time bathing,eating and finally entered the hall only to see a handsome man drinking his tea elegantly.
Seeing his handsome face, he reminded her of that guy. She cursed her for remembering him and shook that thought or if her mind.

(This is yue's brother, Nalan Yan)
Seeing her entering,a sweet and doting smile appeared on his lips and stood up to greet her.
"Little sister..."
Yue acknowledged his greeting and replied "brother... Why are you standing? Come on,sit" smilingly.
"Little sister, you really are fine. That sets my mind at ease." He said smilingly.
"Brother Yan, why are you here?"
"I just returned from sect a month ago. I got to know your situation and immediately came here to check on you." Worry and relief can be seen in his words which made yue felt a strange warmth in her heart. "Brother Yan since you are here, where is my gift?" Yue asked and shoved her hands infront of him. He smiled helplessly and took out two Jade hair pins  in the shape of butterflies flicking around peach blossoms.

Yue immediately put one of them on her hair. " Brother, don't you want my gifts? Why didn't you ask me?" Yue asked pouting. "Little sister, anything you gave me will be precious to me. So, what do you prepare for your dear brother?" His reply made yue chuckle and she took out a level 10 sword which is capable for any attribute user and put it in his hands. He assessed the sword and this made his hands tremble"Sis... sister, th.. this is level 10 right?" Yue only nodded making him confuse'this is actually a level 10 which can be considered already extinct but why is hey expression like she is giving him some chocolates. Is there any problem with her mental capability?'
He looked at her for an answer but she behaved like she didn't see anything, so he didn't ask any further.
" Little sister, I came accept this. This is such a precious sword." Yue changed her expression to a sad time making him regret his  earlier words. "You just told me that anything I gave you is precious but you are not rejecting it saying that it is precious. Brother, you... Are you lying to me?"
She looked like is he said yes, then her years will break down from her eyes. He corrected his words saying" who is saying I reject it. I'm accepting it. Really.Now sister, please don't cry."
He said pacifying her and her expression turned to am instant joy. This sudden change made him think 'did I just fell for her trick?'
"My leave time is almost over. Sister, I have to go now." Yue nodded and gave him a hug. Nalan Yan patted her head and turned to leave but you're heels his hand and shoved a pill bottle having 5 pills into his hand. "This.." he asked her. "If you faced with a life threatening situation and you can't live for a day with your injuries, take it. It will preserve your life for a week until you reach a doctor." He didn't ask any details and put it in his space ring. He excited her house with a thought 'where did she get this heaven defying pills and that high level weapon? Nevermind, I can't reveal this to others. If they know, it will even threaten my sister's life.'