Birthday banquet (1)

Time pass by quickly and there is only one day before yue's birthday. Qin Yu Chen also returned that day. "You are having your fun without me." Yue pouted at him which made him confused.

"What are you talking about, little yue?" His words which are filled with confusion made yue laugh. "What? You think I don't know about you dealing with the assassination attempts my dear aunt prepared for me. You know, we can play with them."

Now getting what she was talking about, his eyes filled with fury but not directed towards yue. "How can they even think of asassinating you? They are just welcoming their own deaths."

Seeing him getting angry for her sake, yue's eyes soften and hugged him. "They are not worth your time." Her words of concern made him happy. "Anything for you, my love."

That day passed peacefully. All the preparations were done for the banquet. Yue woke up early that day and got ready with Qin Yu Chen accompanying him.

Since he can't be present in the banquet, he chose watch in shadows. Soon, the guests started arriving. When the royal family arrived, the whole call quieted down.

The Nalan Lord announced the marriage between the crown prince and his second daughter. The whole crowd was immersed in their discussions.

'who will want a good for nothing and that to had a hideous appearance?' this is the thought of the guests after the declaration. The hall was quiet again when the Nalan Lord announced yue's arrival.

The people were awed by her every gesture. Her graceful demeanour entranced all the people. Her black eyes shown with pride which made people doubt their earlier assumptions.

Since her face was covered with a veil, no one can see her appearance. But they caught occasional glimpses when the veil swayed by the wind. This revealed her small red lips and cheeks made people want to tear the veil so that they can view her completely.

Yue reached her seat and greeted all the Royal family, elders,guests and thanked them for their presence here in the banquet. Now the opinion of the guests took a 180 degrees turn. 'if she has a bratty attitude, then there is no one who can have a graceful attitude.'

Everyone started giving their gifts and after that was the announcing if their achievements. Everyone was filled with anticipation except 3 people. If you can guess, they are the crown prince, yue's second sister and second aunt. Their looks are filled with mockery.

But the next words of the Nalan Lord made them shocked, terrified and the crown prince has regret. "My first daughter Nalan Yue is both a best tamer and array master. A beast tamer that can tame God level beasts and an array master that can cast a level 5 array."

'what?' is the only word people can utter hearing his words but many of them doubted his words because yue was known as a good for nothing around the kingdom. But his next words was an eye opener.

"I know that you have doubts. So I think it's better to have a demonstration." Then the servants of the Nalan Manor brought a large cage covered with a cloth. He removed the cloth revealing a god level beast. The crowd was in an uproar in seeing that.

But yue ignored them and went to the cage with all eyes following her trail. Yue took two whole hours to tame the beast. Actually, yue can tame that beast within 30 minutes but prolonged the time not wanting to cause an uproar.

Naturally it will take tamers one whole day to tame the god level beast. But she did it within 2 hours and already caused a commotion. Next yue constructed a level 5 barrier array and many people tested it and confirmed its strength. The array masters are appreciating the strength of the array.

The hidden guards and Qin Yu Chen who saw the whole event were looking at the audience like idiots. 'she didn't even show 20% of what she can do. And now they are looking at her like a goddess.'