Tournament

Everyone woke up early in the morning next day. All the sect members and students were waiting for her at the main hall. Elder Yu, Chen An and Yu Yang also followed her.

Yue constructed an illusion array without an ounce of sweat. When yue completed it, she returned to the people in the hall. All are looking at her with wide eyes. Anyone call tell that she constructed a high level array by the energy they can feel from it.

What surprised them was that yue herself constructed that like it was the easy thing to do. After seeing this here today no one can question her power. Yue ignored their surprise filled faces and started talking "if you are ready, then you can form groups of three. If I see anyone fighting among yourselves, trust me they will find themselves out of this place before they can even react."

All students immediately heeded her words and formed groups. Yue nodded her head and told them to get inside the array. Every group entered the array and vanished into the illusion.

Yu Yang and Chen An also got interested in the array because even in their kingdom there are only 4 level 7 array masters. "Sister yue, we also want to go inside. Please......" Yue can't say no to Chen An's tactics and agreed.

Slowly minute after minute, people started to reappear from the illusion with exhausted faces. The elders also surprised from the result. They also have some doubts when hearing yue's words but actions proved that.

After 7 minutes, everyone came out of the array and yue destroyed the array taking everyone by surprise. No one can say a word since everyone saw her constructing with ease.

Elder Yu looking at the exhausted faces of his two disciples understood the power of the array. Yue gave replenishing pills to everyone and told them to rest for sometime since everyone has to attend the evening banquet.

Now it's time for the banquet and everyone was seated in the main hall. Now the 'Dark Phoenix'sect has 2200 students and 15 elders. Here no student fight with other over jealous and only compete against each other.

The hall was filled with joy and laughter with everyone enjoying their dinner. Suddenly Yue stood up and the whole hall quieted down. "Everyone did well today. And it's time for you to get your rewards."

Her words filled the students with pure happiness making the trio from the central kingdom anxious at what could the rewards be. "For every student participated, a level 4 contractual spirit beast."

These words sure enough made the whole hall chaos. While the trio were completely shocked. These rewards.. Aren't they too good to be rewards?
"For top 1000, a level 6 weapon which you can choose on your own from the collection. For top 500, 4 pills for immediate breakthrough. For top 100,a pill of your choice which was made by me. The top 20 get access to the secret room in the library. The top 10 can have a level 6 contract beast. The top 3 can have an element controlling technique. The 2nd can have a bottle of heavenly spring water and the first... Meet me after the banquet. You have a task to complete."

The one who got first was An Zheng. He was also surprised at her words but complied without questions. The banquet ended happily and everyone returned to their rooms. The trio were still shock at what happened just now.

Yue shook them to woke them up from daze. They can't find any words to confront her. They went to their rooms with still shock written all over their face. How can she give those treasures as gifts? Is she sane?

These are their thoughts when they went to bed. Yue also was lazy to answer them and went to her room to take a nap. Just then, An jiu sent her a message that it's time for the hidden guards of the emperor to return.