What is happening

Yue's lips twitched but ignored him and turned to the elders. " Elders and grand elders, I put 3 vials of pills in your space ring. These pills if you take,will cross any bottle neck during breakthrough in 2 months. Hope you like junior's gift."

The surprised elders found 3 vials in their space ring and wanted to try them quickly. They thanks yue and immediately retreated to cultivate. Yu chen,yue and Qin Li also took their leave. The trio chatted for sometime and Qin Li left because of matters.

Then Yu chen turned to yue and said slowly. "We are going to Phoenix sect in a week." Yue just nodded and not replied. "Yu Chen, I'm going to sight see this place." Before he talks,yue continued "I'm going alone. I will meet you later." Then yue kissed his cheek and went outside.

Yue exited the sect and continued her journey without any sense of direction. All this time she was thinking about the time she entered this world. 'Time is moving fast and I'm already 21 this year.'

Yue continued for nearly 3 hours and realized that she lost her way. She just face palmed herself and confirmed that she's now in a vast forest. Yue slowly moved forward being wary of her surroundings.

On the way she encountered so many beats which she looked with ease. Halfway through her journey,yue jumped on a high tree branch and saw sect like buildings which has phoenix statues as guardians.

And there was a large phoenix statue on the main building. The moment yue made eye contact with the statue, a sudden power overwhelmed her and she's losing the control of her body. Yue's body started moving on it's own and continued in the direction of the sect.

Yue tried every means to stop her body but all her efforts are in vain. This made yue panic. 'what's happening?' Yue already reached the sect's gate and the gates opened slowly.

Yue's body continued to move and there are many disciples wandering around but no one stopped her. It's just like they are not able to see her. Soon she reached the main building and went towards the underground chamber.

Yue can hear voices coming from the chamber.
"Acting sect master? What're we going to do now?"
"The situation is getting bad. We have to quickly find the little sect master?"
The voices stopped the moment yue entered the room.

All of them are getting ready to fight and the women who seems to be their leader asked coldly "little girl, what're you doing here and how did you get here?" These words made yue's temper raise "how can I know? My body is moving on it's own. Just help me stop moving"

These words confused all of them and one of them started to get close to yue to stop her from moving but it seemed that no one can move close to get. Something is stopping them from getting close to her.

"What's happening?" All of them uttered this single sentence in unison. Just then the door on the back of the room with a phoenix engraved on it opened and yue went inside. The pressure on the remaining also disappeared and they followed yue inside.

There was a magestic purple phoenix in the room and yue also regained her control on her body. "Child, don't panic. I've been waiting for you for a long time. I hope you are taking good care of my child."

These words confused Yue "who are you? And why did you made me come here? And for the last, who's your child?" The Phoenix instantly replied " your mother is my master." All of yue's questions are answered in a single sentence.

The people surrounding yue are also surprised. 'this phoenix is the previous sect master's contracted spirit. So that means this little lady is our little sect master. ' Their faces instantly bloomed with a smile.